Reviews for Sleep Deprived: Dog Days
Brinohms chapter 1 . 3/20
Completion, not complexion. Not that I am reading any more, but at least get the terminology correct.
ohhhh, I love this! I wish you would continue updating it! It's so cute and I love how everything is worked out. I could totally see the characters saying and acting this way in the fic. Awesome story, please continue the story eventually. PPMS!
Bowie36 chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
I'm loving this story, I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
just re-reading this story! love it! Looking forward to the next chapter!
AngiePowers493 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
You would have put Aaron and Spencer in the most similar family situations! xD I only wonder where the muse for that came from (: At first, it didn't sit well with me, but even in their like manners, there are still differences that I find quite distinct that makes it so captivating. I also didn't believe that this chapter would be so emotion al, but the way in which you involved the kids and content come ing from season 5 episodes in the series broke me, put me back to-get-her and broke me over and over again. Gut-wrench ing and spectacular, YOUare do in a PART I CULAR LY fine job (:
AngiePowers493 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Oh, god - I love this! The attitude, the O' O' C'! My only issue has been follow ing your advance ed dialogue at time s, but it make a-lot of sense once I really get in to it and read it a couple time s. You 're do ing a GREAT job hold ing me to this story (:
CruzdelSur chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
"Dave and Erin are havin an affair". Way to break the ice, Hotch!

Huh... well, consanguine family isn't something you can choose. It's hard enough deal with them if you have known them your whole life; I can't even begin to imagine what is must be like to get to know you have a half-sister only to in the next sence know that said half-sister is a psychopath and a murderer...

Oh-oh... sweet, mild mannered, meek, timid Doctor Reid not only has a backbone, said backbone is made of diamond, not steel, but something harder. That was a hell on a profile! And a so very true one.

Well... a bittersweet dream it there ever was one. This Matthew sound like a truly good guy, even if all that is left are Hotch's memories of him. And waking up only to discover that even when you wish it most no deity will answer to your "please let a hole appeare in the ground and swallow me" isn't that comforting...

When Reid is talking about his attempts of having sex after Georgia... I'm not sure about the second, but may I guess that the third lover was Ethan? Not that it really matter in the gran scheme of things...

Profiling your friend and co-worker and your section chief at a bit past three in the morning... why not? Whatever helps you sleep. Or explain the point behind the arrangement of the so called friends with benefits. Specially if you are about to apply the same arrangement to yourself ond one of your friends...

I had to google Bruce Springsteen. Still don't understand completly the reference, but I'm not much of a rock person myself.

I like who you made both of them playful, teasing each other, even laughing. They are both healing.

Fickler corrupt? Sucha a pity, he seemed like an OK guy... seemd, at least.

I had heard abouth the New York penguins, I didn't knew there was also a book about them. It would be a good way to explain non-traditional families to children... or to out someone to the whole block, even if they say the don't give a fangend furry frisbee about whan the gossip queens say.

I really hope that as soon as your non-fanfiction-writer life allows it, you will write more of this wonderfull good story. Really, the fanfiction word needs more works like this, with a good plot, humor, seriuosness, adorably children, sexy time and friendship. Thank you for sharing this! Write more soon, please!
CruzdelSur chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Damn college. Barely gives me time to breath, never mind read other things than the academic books and articles... but here I am again.

Hailey wanted a daughter, after the two she had lost. Hotch couldn't give her one. Morgan probably could. She didn't want to adopt, Hotch didn't consider other options... Once again, you turned a nearly impossible scenario into an probable thing, that even if it would never happen in canon doesn't matter, because that is what fics are there for. You made it credible, and that is all that is needed. Bravo!

Matthew's story is so sad... and beatiful at the same time. There are coincidences, but not too much, between him and Reid; he is another character, his own character. This way you made Hotch having experience and being semi-confortable with his own bisexuality, and at the same time you kept it believable, and none on the team would have known because Hotch is a very reserved man and that sort of thing just doesn't comes up in polite conversation. Once again, you are a genius!

Ouch, beware of over informed innocent looking genius girls! The whole thing was hilarius, so very Hotch, so very Reid, so very Elle... and that blond dyed bitch got what she deserved! Three hurras for you and your writing! Just... what was it that Jack refrained from asking? I guess it will come up later...

Quite an adventure, the one Reid and the team lived! I love how you put secondary characters, like poor, good ol' Anderson, in scene and make them... real. More than just the guy that made a mistake, the guy that drove the car, or even just a body to complete a medius sized team to work the case. So weel done. And Moffat! I'm not overly fond of other genius-like characters most of the time, they ususally are so overly exaggerated they aren't even interesting. But friend Samson Sigmund Solomon Moffat (a mouthful, that's for sure, and his parents really had great expectations...) it's really interesting, nice, friendly and not boring or predictable at all. Wonderfull job!

Reid as unit chief... I have only once read that, in a fic that, if I remember well, was an answer to a challange: Reid is the older unit chief, Hotch is the newbie, or something like that. The plot was wonderfull and really well written, with Gideon completely against Hotch because he hadn't hand picked him. Back to your story, I must say, maybe a little more practice, a bit of time to get used to the concept, and Reid will be a wonderfull unit chief!

Foyet... I could kill the guy again, and again, and again, and it wouldn't be enough. Hopefully his last, post-mortem blow, didn't get to be as hard as it could have been... thanks to Reid. That man deserves several raises, at least.

And the explanation for Reid's haircuts is just hilarious, and once again, so beliavable!

Thank you for sharing this story!
CruzdelSur chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Morgan is lucky to be away... Hotch has all right to be furious and sad... I loved the way you wrote Alex... an criminal-erotical writer? Well, why not? I preferr that over the Spencer the prostitute plot... Bitchy Spencer is so funny to read, but not really to work with... oh my, will this Foyet nightmare ever end?... Nie is also the german word for "never"... how did Hotch find the ring?... poor Mrs. Gideon, and poor Mr. Sinclair...

Yes, I'm very tired, but I couldn't not tell you what a wonderfull chapter you wrote. Thank you for sharing it!
CruzdelSur chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Only you, honestly. Only you can write a fic were Reid co-owns, so to say, a dog and write it in such a way I'm wondering why I never thought of any of this, it seems so logical and belivable.

Hotch's and Hayley's backstorys are amaizing. Amaizing sad and amazing well written, and once more, completely belivable.

And Morgan... he should have been kicked in the balls, not the solar plexus.

Great chapter. Once again, it's 2:23 AM, and I'm still reading...
CruzdelSur chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
"DNFW?" Spencer asked.

"DNETAFW," Jessica supplied.

Okay, the first acronym is for "do not fuck with", but the second... I'm lost. Care to clarify, please?

About the rest... wow. You are unwrapping a whole new side of the characters. I'm still having problems with the Morgan&Hayley thing, but that's mostly because I don't want to think Morgan capable of that... or Hayley, for that case. How comes Jack never said a thing about it?

Very interesting case the one they where investigating. Interesting, sad and slightly disturbing... as any seriuosly written cases.

Thank you for sharing this!
CruzdelSur chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
...How do you manage to make me cry, laugh, cry again, and having me reading you slack-jawed, all in one chapter? I guess you must be over two meters (over 6.7 foot) height...

Great chapter. Will read more later, it's 4:47 AM and I really need to sleep now.
CruzdelSur chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Seriously... how do you do to be this good?

You wrote them so good, I'm liking your version of the character far better than the one from the show. Really.

Hotch on a motorcycle... mmhh... and Beth is a dumb thing, really.

Thank you for sharing this!
CruzdelSur chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
If feedback is love, I'm about to marry you.

How can you write snappy, cranky, angry characters so good, turn the conversation to such a taboo topic while handle it with respect and profesionalissm *and* stay 100% canon the entire time, only to return to friendly banter a few paragraphs later?

Oh, I know how: you are a genius writer.

I'm now going to read the rest of the fic, but I had to tell you this. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Melle22 chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
I left all my comments on a different website, but I will add another plea for you to update your story here. Please, please, please. :)

Lily and Jack are darling. You have the start of utopia here, and cannot wait to read how Aaron and Spencer fall in love and what parts the kids will take in making sure that happens, lol!