Reviews for Sleep Deprived: Dog Days
elleminnowpee chapter 8 . 4/8
While I'm glad to see Hotch and Reid finally together... I kind of wish there was more of this story.
Any chance the writing bug will hit and this story will be continued?
tlyxor1 chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Enjoyed. Thanks for writing. -t.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
I live this and I really hope you finish one of these days~ I found it on the prompt meme and and searched around until I found it on ao3 but I just found it again here and read it again and fell in love with it again.
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Oh boy. Wow. Update soon.
Giggles149 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
I loved this story. I enjoyed your Spencer. He was different to other fanfic, but no less Spencer. I liked how he and Hotch grew closer. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work :-)
E chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Hi!
I rely enjoy this story but as it has not been updated in some time now I was wondering if it had been abandon. I hope you will continue the story as I am curios what will happen next and have enjoyed reading it.
aspiegiraffe chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
soooo long before the sex happened needs more sex soon
1sunfun chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
Brinohms chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Completion, not complexion. Not that I am reading any more, but at least get the terminology correct.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
ohhhh, I love this! I wish you would continue updating it! It's so cute and I love how everything is worked out. I could totally see the characters saying and acting this way in the fic. Awesome story, please continue the story eventually. PPMS!
Bowie36 chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
I'm loving this story, I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
just re-reading this story! love it! Looking forward to the next chapter!
AngiePowers493 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
You would have put Aaron and Spencer in the most similar family situations! xD I only wonder where the muse for that came from (: At first, it didn't sit well with me, but even in their like manners, there are still differences that I find quite distinct that makes it so captivating. I also didn't believe that this chapter would be so emotion al, but the way in which you involved the kids and content come ing from season 5 episodes in the series broke me, put me back to-get-her and broke me over and over again. Gut-wrench ing and spectacular, YOUare do in a PART I CULAR LY fine job (:
AngiePowers493 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Oh, god - I love this! The attitude, the O' O' C'! My only issue has been follow ing your advance ed dialogue at time s, but it make a-lot of sense once I really get in to it and read it a couple time s. You 're do ing a GREAT job hold ing me to this story (:
CruzdelSur chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
"Dave and Erin are havin an affair". Way to break the ice, Hotch!

Huh... well, consanguine family isn't something you can choose. It's hard enough deal with them if you have known them your whole life; I can't even begin to imagine what is must be like to get to know you have a half-sister only to in the next sence know that said half-sister is a psychopath and a murderer...

Oh-oh... sweet, mild mannered, meek, timid Doctor Reid not only has a backbone, said backbone is made of diamond, not steel, but something harder. That was a hell on a profile! And a so very true one.

Well... a bittersweet dream it there ever was one. This Matthew sound like a truly good guy, even if all that is left are Hotch's memories of him. And waking up only to discover that even when you wish it most no deity will answer to your "please let a hole appeare in the ground and swallow me" isn't that comforting...

When Reid is talking about his attempts of having sex after Georgia... I'm not sure about the second, but may I guess that the third lover was Ethan? Not that it really matter in the gran scheme of things...

Profiling your friend and co-worker and your section chief at a bit past three in the morning... why not? Whatever helps you sleep. Or explain the point behind the arrangement of the so called friends with benefits. Specially if you are about to apply the same arrangement to yourself ond one of your friends...

I had to google Bruce Springsteen. Still don't understand completly the reference, but I'm not much of a rock person myself.

I like who you made both of them playful, teasing each other, even laughing. They are both healing.

Fickler corrupt? Sucha a pity, he seemed like an OK guy... seemd, at least.

I had heard abouth the New York penguins, I didn't knew there was also a book about them. It would be a good way to explain non-traditional families to children... or to out someone to the whole block, even if they say the don't give a fangend furry frisbee about whan the gossip queens say.

I really hope that as soon as your non-fanfiction-writer life allows it, you will write more of this wonderfull good story. Really, the fanfiction word needs more works like this, with a good plot, humor, seriuosness, adorably children, sexy time and friendship. Thank you for sharing this! Write more soon, please!