Reviews for When We Interfered: The M&M Story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
its really good please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
My problem is with your description and the fact that it is impossible for your character to both be a pureblood and the daughter of Voldemort
The Blue MM chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! I TOTALLY RUINED YOU! and lol for the authors note as well. but what was with jelly beans are my life? random. Anyway, FUNNY!
The Blue MM chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
i konw i keep saying this, but you need to put something totally epic in there that i do. like, not just getting captured, but something totally epic!

DO IT
anonamous chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssseeee eeeeee next chapter!
mirandaaa chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!PWEASE USE DA CURSE!
Miranda chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
hehe I know the Edward thingie was a joke... anyway, who's Duvessa? And what about the spell thing on u and Thinga? If I told u, then u'll no wat im trying to say :)
sickfawn chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Far out, you're only eleven? Kind of breaking FF rules there but I see you're well worth it.
I came on here when I was twelve, read about, got scarred for life, and published trash. Literally, all of it was trash.
For your age, that's amazing writing. Keep it up.

'"Sayonara Minasan!" she-' Capitalize the 'she'; it comes after a stop. Also after this bit, a lot of the sentences start with she. I'd suggest varying them to avoid repetition. "She never saw owls in her little suburb called Essendon in Victoria, Australia." Australia WOOT WOOT. But it might sound better as "in her little suburb of Essendon in Victoria, Australia." I'm not quite sure how to word it but saying called is used more when someone is saying some call it that but it isn't the real name. "Or so Eloise thought…" I'd take out this piece of foreshadowing, it's unnecessary as we're already aware from the rest of it they'll be going to Hogwarts and most aren't considering the characters to be just that. Well they still are but in this they'd be real for the girls. I'm not quite sure but I think when Harry is referred to with his titles they'd be in capital starts such as The Boy Who Lived. I wouldn't use the word "famous-ish", if you wanted to put a comma after famous and write something there to say how they aren't exactly both famous yet. If they're in first year with Luna, as they made the excuse of, Harry and Ron would be driving to Hogwarts this year as it's The Chamber of Secrets, if it's The Philosophers Stone then Luna wouldn't be there yet. You could have a problem if anyone decides to point out the dates, because Harry is born in 1980, so he'd be going to Hogwarts in 1991. The book is published in 1997. (conspiracy theory of Harry's seven years at Hogwarts written into a book series and sold to gain money for restoration of the Wizarding World, ahem. Which could be completely true if it was published just one year later.) The main problem is if they were written before they went to Hogwarts then Hermione would know the series as she is a muggle. There's an issue there but I guess it can be overlooked. I suggest the girls should be a little more secretive about their knowledge. "I girl opened the compartment. But not just any girl. I bushy brunette with honey-brown eyes called Hermione Granger." Both I's need to be changed to a. If you want to know, okay is spelled okay, but slanged so much most don't know that. "Soon the train ride ended, and they got off, having changed into their first-year robes half way through the trip." That sounds a little like you forgot beforehand to write it in, put it in that they go to get changed, it gives an opportunity for the girls to talk out of earshot if you want it.

You can just ignore this though. I was considering a while ago if it would be interesting to read a story in which the characters age developed with the authors, and so did the writing. So if it was in a first person perspective you'd see the characters thinking increase as it went along. Eh.

Oh and BTW, slang isn't cool, don't go through the text talk stage, don't swear (even if nowadays people learn cunt by 8 like me or earlier), don't insult people (consider your words from an existential point of view first), don't talk too posh though, don't giggle over dirty jokes simply understand them and smile (I do this, it makes you look like an idiot), don't insult someone tacky like. Just sayin' .
Oh and anime is cool, watch that sh*t.
michal613 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Well, I'm a Slytherin, too! I just got sorted, come check it out: ravenclawstudies/index/

If you do sign up, make your username with M&M, so I know it's you!

Cool chapter!
Miranda P chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
I REVIEWED IT... hehe :P
Miranda P chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Draco:"And who, is this Edward Cullen?" *long awkward pause*
Draco:"YOU CHEATED ON ME?! COOWWW!"
Eloise/Harmony"IT WAS ONE NIGHT, DRACO, ONE NIGHT!"
Draco: O, SUCKISH LOVE!"
Eloise/Harmrony" Uhhhh... It's SKINNY LOVE!"
Draco: "WELL YOU SHOULD KNOW! YOU LIVE WITH MUGGLES!"
Eloise/Harmony: "YOU'RE EVIL!"
Draco: "AND YOUR DAD ISN'T?"
Eloise/Harmony:"Okay you've madeyour point..."
BUURRRNNN! I dare you to put this in
The Blue MM chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
hey, you might want to mention that our parents were stunned(they had no memory) becuase it's kinda cinfusing saying that our parents gave birth to us, but we are slythereins and voldemort gave birth to us. doens't make sense, so maybe in the next chapter put in there that our parents weren't actually our parents, they were just made to think that through a potion or something
The Blue MM chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
HOW DARE YOU PREVENT MY FANS FROM READING MY AWESOME REVIEWS!? ANYWAY, thanks for the authors note, you are forgiven, and also thanks for making me stronger then you and me showing off my awesome fighting skills which i do have. and i could beat you up anyday eloise.
The Blue MM chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
i can't believe you are making me die. You. Suck. Alot.
livestrong617 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
You're eleven? Are you serious?! You're a really good writer, I can't believe you're eleven! Great story, by the way, it seems really good :)