Reviews for When We Interfered: The M&M Story
HarryPotterFan chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Oh Em Gee! BEST THING EVER! I love this story! Keep on writing, always!
The Blue MM chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
You. Are. Dead.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Hey Eloise. You asked me to review, so here it is, in the good, the bad and the questions.

GOOD: Interesting storyline, grabbing use of the scenes, and Hogwarts characters.

BAD: Sometimes the dialogue is kinda hard to understand, so try and space out your dialogue, and clearly mark who is saying what, as it gets kinda confusing the way it is set out. Also, I totally disagree with "Ashlyn Malfoy" or whoever on many points, but I agree on one small point. Draco Malfoy is completely out of character. Yeah, I know that's the point of fanfic, but seriously, it's like making Voldmort a nice, kind character who donates to charity and cherishes life. Wrong? Definitely! So just try and keep that characters in character, even though I know you think the point of fanfic is to change characters.

Another point, is like someone mentioned in MY fanfic, Potter, Potter, try and explain some things. Why have you changed in looks? Why is Draco Malfoy like this? Detail is good!

GOOD: Like I mentioned catchy storyline, and it's funny, which entices me because I like funny fanfics (i've recently become attached to We All Love Facebook, READ IT!) anyway I really really like WWI its funny, interesting just try to fix up the points I told you.
THANKS AND KEEP WRITING!
ANAST:)
The Blue MM chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! you sooooooooooooooooo deserve that! oh i wish i could have been there, wait i forgot, I DID IT TO YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S! oh yeah, don't forget, i still think hairy plopper is a hairy pig so that last thing you mentioned i don't really care about and we are feternal twins, not identical. I refuse to have black hair and people liking me for my looks. And anyway, i would not have sulked, i would have held me head high and stood by what i belived in so that was wrong too. And again, I WILL NOT LOOK LIKE YOU! i will have to still have blue eyes and brown hair. But i could be a bit taller. AND DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME LOOK UGLY! and just remember today's thing... hahaha
wendyrocks chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
OMG! I heard this story from one of my friends and i checked it out, and it was great! i read all 4 chapters, and i loved every one of them. Although maybe you should have a little bit more of the heroics from Mia, i'm not sure if that's how you intended to write it but to me it seems that all the heroics and exciting things heppend to the character Elosie. The only thing that has happened to Mia is that she was captured by death eaters, but only so they could put a tracker jacker in her. Just saying maybe you should spread the love around a bit. Maybe even something happens to harry, or draco making Mia or Eloise do something to save them, just ideas. Other then that. Great story! can't wait for more
3same461953 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
hey, can't remember if this was the same name i head becuase i don't have an account, just a guest. Thanks for clearing up the thing with the Blue M&M. I can't believe that Mia(The Blue M&M) punched you in the face! i mean, no offense, but you kinda do deserve that becuase you were a traitor and you wanted to be a slytherin. So no offence to you. I can't wait until the next chapter and i've started reading the phoenix files! i borrowed it from the library. Seems good so far! Keep up the good work!
misty345 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
hey eloise!
looovvveeee this chapter! and i can't believe you actually gave me a shout out! that has never happened before! anyways, the spy idea sounds cool. even though you kinda already know whats going to happen becuase you read the books and watched the movies but i'm interested to see how they go! and the end was so funny! Mia ounched you in teh face! but if she did that ini real life that would be mean. I hoped that didn't happen in real life any ways, KEEP IT COMING PLEEAASSEEE! I can't wait until the next chapter!
The Blue MM chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
i finished the chapter and yeah, i was WHOOOOOOO. I couldn't help my self. AND THATS RIGHT! I WOULD HAVE OUNCHED YOU IN THE FACE AND YOU KNOW IT! ha, that felt good. sorry. Anyway great chapter, emotional and GET THAT STUPID IDEA OUT OF YOUR HEAD THAT I LIKE HARRY POTTER WHICH I DON'T YOU JUST MADE ME LIKE HIM IN THE STORY! anyway. My favourite part of the story was when i punched you and made you cry becuase, you would totally deserve that if that really happened. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE MY SISTER! hahah. jokes! anyway, talk more at school(not hogwarts)and YOU OWE ME AN OREO!
The Blue MM chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
ELOISE! I WAS LITERELLY JUST CHECKING YOURS WHEN THE CHAPTER POPPED UP! WHEN I'M WRITING THIS REVIEW I HAVN'T EVEN READ THE CHAPTER YET! AND GO MISTY345!
WHHOOOOO chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
heya!
WOW! I love the ending! with the whole dark mark and sisters thing. AWESOME! and whats with the phoenix files? nothing against the books, love them, just saying that you don't need other books fame to make your good. This story is GREAT! well, so far. I just hope that it doesn't turn into one of those stories that have a great ending but just trail on and get boring. But i have faith. And the blue M&M sounds funny. She always gets put in most of the authors notes and i know that she is a she because i read your other story, 'The Extra Malfoy' so i konw becuase you put it in there. Anyway this is probably getting really long so GREAT JOB! keep it coming!
6sam5e678 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
good stuff. Don't know about the phoenix files but going to check it out. Like the suspense endings. And out of interest who is the 'Blue M&M'? Heard alot about her/him but don't know what her/him does or why she/he is related to this story. Thought that maybe the 'Blue M&M' is the character Mia in the story becuse the character Mia likes blue M&M's. Anyway, whoever you are the blue M&M, I love rock music, M&M's and minecraft too! You sound pretty cool The Blue M&M!
And great story Eloise.
misty345 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Hey!
OMG! looove the phoenix files! Absolute favourite book E-V-E-R! but of course, yours followed closely behind! And loving the dark mark ending! and P.S., i kinda like Draco too!
I heard about this story from someones favourites. Thank God i did! great stuff!

From one of your newest fans,
misty345
The Blue MM chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
hey,
kinda annoyed how we are only allowed to do one review per chapter but anyway...cough cough, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! oh yeah were sisters THEN YOU HAVE A TATOO OF THE DARK MARK! dude, we really need to discuss these things before you put them up and next time, save the lollies for AFTER athletics, not during it. AND YOU OWE ME SOME M&M'S!
michal613 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
interesting... i didn't enjoy this chapter as much, but VERY interesting. can't wait to hear about eloise-the-spy!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hahaha,
don't you think that an Australian witch girl wouldn't rather be invited to visit an Australian school for Witchcraft located at... let's say Ayers Rock or so... then flying around half the world for Schotland.

I pity that poor school owl.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »