Reviews for Pixie Dust
polyculemolecule chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Three years later and still fucking adorable.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
awwwwww 3 cute cute cute
JadeObsession chapter 6 . 2/26/2012

there cannot be an end?
IsidoraAngst chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
I love Pixie Sticks. I think I'll go have some now.
polyculemolecule chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
oh, man! I love this one so much! It was the first slash I've ever read too! I was twelve and I was in awe that people wrote this... and I was completely smitten. :) MY alltime favorite story and the reason I'm now addicted to Pixie Stix.
slashdlite chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Sweet Lord! What an ending! I love it!
slashdlite chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
At least Taker is supportive of Kane going out with Jeff. And he did take the first step to offer Jeff a lift. Man, I can just visualize Jeff sitting on Kane's lap and drooling on his chest! LOL!

"He can drool on me if he wants to," he whispered. "You're a sick puppy and I can't believe I'm related to you. Here's the hotel. Now get out of my truck and never say anything like that in front of me again." LMAO! This kills me!

Great chapter!
slashdlite chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
This is funny! Trish blackmailing Chris? I love Taker's character. And Jeff says the most oddest things, but that's what makes him so adorable! I would love to have a picture of Kane chasing Taker with a soda in hand. Loving it!
slashdlite chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Aww... they hooked up! That's so sweet!
slashdlite chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Jeff is so adorable! How can Kane resist him?
slashdlite chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Cute first chapter! Kane and Jeff .. hmm... good pairing!
barbiedoll chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
Hey! A first Jeff/Kane pairing and I love this! This is so damn hilarious, I can't stop laughing at the several funny situations. I love the talk between Taker and Kane about Jeff. YOu should write more, this is so damn good!
xXJessicaWayXx chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
I have only seen three or four jeff and kane slash fics, and i must say. Yours is the best:) please write more jeff and kane!
Gabriel's Demonic Angel chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's the only Jeff/Kane fic I've seen, and trust me, I've looked! I don't remember finding any other fanfics with this pairing. THANK YOU! I love new pairings, and pairings that involve: Jeff, Undertaker, Shawn, and my fav wrestlers! Well, gotta go. Bye. Keep up the good work.
Samantha Jean Pascal chapter 6 . 12/21/2007