Reviews for Bella's Diary
The story is dragging out.. Make up your mind about bella and damon.. Its like touch and go.. You've exhausted the story for that find another angle..
chey chapter 64 . 8/17/2015
please finish!
I'm in here chapter 64 . 7/20/2015
Please come back to this story! I miss your updates! This story is so good! The little tense moment between Klaus and Bella was "ooo la la" lol! But I'm still the biggest fan for Damon and Bella. They are truly a badass couple! Come back and continue this fic please! You have to end this fic with a bang! ;D
Mickeyluver33 chapter 21 . 6/21/2015
I just found this story and the last few chapters have made me extremely upset because Bella was how she was in the beginning and then she meets Damon and he gets her to open up and then the freaking Cullens come back in and Bella is turned back into who she was before she got to Mystic Falls and she gets back with Edward after he says im sorry?! I am super glad she didn't marry him because yes she might think she loves Edward, she loves Damon more, lets hope the Cullens are gone by the end of this story because i would love to see the Bella that was confident and the snarky bad-ass Damon back together.
missy-mae chapter 64 . 6/1/2015
Really hope your going to come back to this! Love it so much, even if I get my hopes up every time you mention witchcraft thinking bella will get her powers back! I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
please update this story! it's perfect!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
It does not make since that Bella can be compelled at the being of your story and now all the sudden she cant be compelled.
vampirelady13 chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
I love your Story, please Continue
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 64 . 1/2/2015
h√Ęte de le suite
Jazz425 chapter 64 . 10/11/2014
Just found your story and caught up... I love it! Update soon :)
LunaEclipse94 chapter 64 . 9/12/2014
Love it update soon
Arabella Whitlock chapter 64 . 8/30/2014
Really interesting chapter again.