Reviews for What Should Be
Tigergirljamie7 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I liked the story, you did a good job. Now I'm off to read the sequel
JemmaLikesStuff chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I thought this story was great. The characters seemed like themselves. Well done!
SplinterWolf712 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Ooh goodness! First of all, I absolutely loved this! It was filled with amazing, precise detail that actually made me feel like I was standing there watching them. I have read very few stories where that actually happened. You are a very impressive writer, I must say. I will also say, that you do manage to capture their character, and what they WOULD be like in this situation. And their language! Ooooh my God, you got their language perfect! I loved that you used words such as 'woulda' to capture that western, country way of speaking. Me being a country girl as well, I will say that I am utterly impressed with this story, and I'm definitely going to go read the sequel! 3 Keep up the amazing work, friend!
BigDongsandProsper chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
So I know you wrote this a while back and my review probably had little importance now, but when I read your author's note at the beginning I just had to leave a comment! I agree, I was never a fan of Abigail, she seemed bitter, though I loved John and Bonnie's relationship, I was hoping it was to progress farther, though Red Dead wasn't made to be romantic, but still I would have enjoyed that :)

I really like this and I don't know who told you that your grammar sucks or the portrayal of characters is weak in the past, because I saw nothing of that here! You have great word choosing and that isn't always easy, I mean you lack no detail :) I could really understand the scene you were making! You write great!
What's-Yer-Offer chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I would think you'd realize how amazing this story is. However, since your A/N at the end told me to review, I shall. I really liked it. Sure John might've gotten over his family a little too soon, but tis a minor set back. I agree that Abigail and John hardly showed any chemistry. Keep up the good work!
Judwood chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Good story
PskullV chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I rather liked it. Your portrayal of characters seemed spot-on, even in a situations we've never seen them in. 's a shame this is only a one-shot.
Good stuff.
Remnant Stars chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Just a response to the guest reviewers with no names!
To the one who gave me 9/10: Thank You! You're review made me extremely happy! :D
And to the other:...I DID write some warnings at the top of the story. Why you chose to even start this story given the John/Bonnie pairing you seem so affronted by confuses me...Also I'm not quite sure what you meant by the buffalo? Anyway thanks for the review...

Thank you to everyone else! I've had a couple requests for some sort of continuation which I may or may not do...no ideas for anything yet but *shrugs* you never know.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
*BEEP* YOU! this is worst than how i was just a minute ago for feelying bad for the buffalo i no not again. just do this over again i'm sorry for how i was i hate sad endings. just plz do it over again make it a big happy family plz plz! i really like that john survived though that was good but this i hate not being with his family again is sad. Just plz delate this stroy and do it over. *holds cross in hand*. plz god make him do it over again.
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is the frist Red dead fic I have read. I thought it fit perfectly into that world. Every thing the characters said and did felt true to who they were in the game. It totally felt like it could be part of the ending to the game.
RKF22 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
well done
Fett012000 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Woot! I'm very glad to see a fic with those two characters. After just completing the game a few weeks ago, I too have been toying with the idea of these characters together. Even though the linear story makes you feel a sense of accomplishment i do wish it had the open world of making character choices such as..."I'm gonna have a relationship with Bonnie...etc" that many PC games do i.e dragon age.

This is a well crafted AU that does fit with the game storyline, but indulges in the MacMarston goodness that they only tease in the main narrative. I truly encourage you to continue in some form or fashion bc it's written nicely and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Cheers!
SuchaCarelessWhisper chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
LOVED IT! that's all I could really say
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
It's really good, the relationship does seem too work quite well, you should add more. Bonnie and John although they are incompatible at times due to there large differences, can actually get closer. I think deliberately in the game they kept John in the dark on the character evolution part of his own character if that makes any sense at all in any way.

But overall 9/10