Reviews for The Uncovered
Amazing chapter !
And don't worry, this chapter dodn't screw the story , in my opinion :D
I hope you update in the future because I will definetly look forward to it :3
Awesome work!
Have a nice day/night !
Danielle chapter 3 . 2/23
come on! you left the story on a cliffhanger, it's been over 4 years!
Cool chapter. I would like more, please continue? But, you know, Wally could've just go through the door. Like Flash. You know, with vibrating his molecules or something (I don't remember how you write it. 'm not from a english speaking country. But anyway, something like that.)
Princess0Bunny chapter 3 . 1/30
Can you please update? Pretty please? I need to see how this ends
octogirl chapter 3 . 1/7
You should definitely keep going! Don't leave us hanging like this. This has been an awesome story, and this was an awesome chapter!
breakeven2007 chapter 3 . 1/6
Please update! I really like this. I want to know what happens! *squees*
Jadewing47 chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Great story! Would love to see more of the Robin Wally bonding. Continue please!
gidster chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
please keep going!
gidster chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Marshman101 chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
This is intreassting
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
But but but but but but but but but the cliffhanger and and and what is going to happen with Wally and and please please please update I'm gonna cry
Defender of the Dogma chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
This was great! Thanks! It was awesome. And please continue! Any story is better than no story if you still harbor those worries about not being good enough. Pah! This is wonderfull! Continue! I am placing it on my things to re read. Till your next post!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Yup
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
. -finish-this-story. -one-of-the-best-story-i-have-ever-read!
saraj8ne chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Oh please please please update soon! This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long while! Keep it up!