Reviews for Friendship In The Details
nightlover38 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I love Kisa and this story explains how awesome he is. Nice job :-)
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This was sooo cute, particularly because you wrote about hatori and chiaki. Hatori hardly gets any stories out; even if he was (not by our faithful mangaka's doing) written out go have done something really bad, the way their friendship blossoms into romance is something makes my heart flutter so. I think everyone should be best friends with their spouse before they choose to marry. :) i married mine.
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Nicely detailed. :) I enjoyed this story very much.
durga chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
its good but idont
hyalist chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Aw... Kisa is sooo sweet
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
ooooo i like it very nicly dun.. i like isaka toooooooo
itaessue chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Haha inspiration comes from the most eclectic places doesn't it Kisa just happens to be in the most convenient of places. I wonder to how he became so knowing of everybody's situation...:) so refreshing to see Hatori put in the shoes of what's known as "being human." I can imagine the future conversations Kiss and Hatori may be having during coffee breaks now... Brilliant work as always
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This. Is. Awesome! I loved all the little added things that Kisa knows about the others they work with that no one else seems to know. That man knows freak'n everything! Gotta love him and hug him to bits the way it is. LOL.

Plus, that scene where he is perving Hatori and Chiaki was hotttt! I wanna join him at the door next time. I wonder if Isaka has a camera set up in Chiaki's bedroom ;-)

As for Mino, that man is totally awesome in every single way. He breaks up the monotony of the workplace with his personality. :-)