Reviews for Twelve
whitealmond chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
I can only hope that I'll be able to write something that brings such joy and grief to my readers, as you've done with me. Thank you for writing this, it was beautiful.
whitealmond chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
You really stabbed me through the heart with this one
whitealmond chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
My heart is swimming in tears
whitealmond chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Does hinamori have an actual disease? I'm curious.

Also, the story just keeps breaking my heart.
whitealmond chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Oh my god I'm crying
whitealmond chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
My god, what drama. I'm torn between feeling angry at Momo for her selfishness and games and feeling incredibly sad for everyone.
whitealmond chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Japanese emoticons are hilarious. And I love how you addressed my concerns regarding Momo taking advantage of Toushirou in this chapter ;) the hitsukarin in this is endearing, even though I'm a hitsuhina shipper all the way, lol
whitealmond chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Whoa, I did not expect her to find out so soon. Love this fic!
whitealmond chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
It's so sad already, and nine more months to go... Sigh. Poor Karin. Poor everybody.
whitealmond chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
This is a resale atypical romance... I like it, it's quite original. On the one hand, I'm kind of a little sad that Momo would use Toushirou like that, simply as a way to experience something before she dies. Granted, she is dying, and she does like him, but... Okay, maybe I'm being a little harsh. Even if she's being selfish, she's still dying. But what will happen to Toushirou after she's gone and he's alone and hurting? Ahh I'll just keep reading. And Toushirou, is your time really up for sale? Sigh.
ResidentEvilChris chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
The feels man, the feels. Such a sappy story yet so addicting. :P Very nicely written.
Mockgirl chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
This is the most beautiful story I have whave read in my whole life :)
U really are great writer and u should keep it up
U really deserve a cookie 3
reginefrance04 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
And tears to be shed as an unwanted goodbye soon to be said.
reginefrance04 chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Yeap, Author-san. I know Pandora Hearts and it pains me to hearth that Hinamori . . . is already beyond treatment. Toushiro, if you please, make the best of time for her and . . . for you a swell.

Anyway, I have to go. I have to . . . . cry a lot after reading this fanfic. It gives me the feels.
reginefrance04 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
The first time I saw this fanfic, I fell in love with it.

Neh, author-san, please do enlighten me, what kind of sickness does Momo have?
It pains me a lot that she's going to die.