Reviews for A Serving Extra Large
Rebecca chapter 11 . 4/23
This is so good and its beautifully written! Please update soon!
HarryInMultiUniverses chapter 11 . 4/20
Im so sad this hasn't been updated. I really love what's been written so far. Will you be continuing at some point? Thank you for sharing.
hannahisabannana chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
LOVE IT! Eagerly hoping for an update XD
Anjxr71 chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
Aww! This is like the 5th time I've read this story from the beginning! It is great! I would like to know the outcome of Neville getting his wand and did harry find any special plants and what did the shadowbox look like and how about some type of apprenticeship with professor Snape... I could go on! Hope springs eternal and here's to hoping for the continuation of a most wounderous story! Thanks for your hard work!
LittleShyCloud chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
This fic is great. Ooooo this version of Harry is so nice and sweet and just great. I really like his friendship with Neville and the other puffs and its just really nice. Your writing is good and everything else is fine.
OrionRedde chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
I know it's been forever since you've updated this fix, but I want to let you know that I think it's one of the most unique and satisfying fics I've ever read!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Isn't his name Garrick? Not Ollivander?
Jannafrancine chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Great story.
krysangl chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
This is a great story. I love how your Harryinteracts with everyone and the idea of him apprenticing with Ollivander is cool. Also enjoyed the imagery of Ollivanders flat.

Hope inspiration and Real life allow you to continue this wonderful story soon.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
Amazing story.
Draco chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
I love your story and hope that you update sometime soon, I know that real life sometimes gets in the way.
garnettac chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
This is such an interesting take in Harry Potter. I love the changes you have made without really changing Harry's core personality. Although it has been some time since you have updated this story I hope that it it still on your list of current works you are considering updating. Thank you for writing and sharing.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
This is an absolutely awesome and heartwarming story. Thanks for sharing.
lovelessboy chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Wish you would continue to the next chapter. This is a really good story.