Reviews for A Serving Extra Large
LittleShyCloud chapter 11 . 6/3
This fic is great. Ooooo this version of Harry is so nice and sweet and just great. I really like his friendship with Neville and the other puffs and its just really nice. Your writing is good and everything else is fine.
OrionRedde chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
I know it's been forever since you've updated this fix, but I want to let you know that I think it's one of the most unique and satisfying fics I've ever read!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Isn't his name Garrick? Not Ollivander?
Jannafrancine chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Great story.
krysangl chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
This is a great story. I love how your Harryinteracts with everyone and the idea of him apprenticing with Ollivander is cool. Also enjoyed the imagery of Ollivanders flat.

Hope inspiration and Real life allow you to continue this wonderful story soon.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
Amazing story.
Draco chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
I love your story and hope that you update sometime soon, I know that real life sometimes gets in the way.
garnettac chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
This is such an interesting take in Harry Potter. I love the changes you have made without really changing Harry's core personality. Although it has been some time since you have updated this story I hope that it it still on your list of current works you are considering updating. Thank you for writing and sharing.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
This is an absolutely awesome and heartwarming story. Thanks for sharing.
lovelessboy chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Wish you would continue to the next chapter. This is a really good story.
Amyethious chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
please continue
Lupinesence chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Awesome fic so far
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Update please
StoryLover1701 chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
loving your story so far. Harry and Neville are great together. Glad to see Ollivander getting some attention. Not enough stories with Masster Ollivander and Apprentice Harry. Can't wait for Harry's first real Christmas.
On a side note: was Harry big as a newborn baby, or did he start to grow later?