Reviews for Dying Wish
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Have you ever heard of a song called brother by Falling in Reverse? I read this while listening to it and I *cried*. It's one of those songs that if you put into context with this show and especially this fic is absolutely tragic. Go listen to it, you'll see what I mean, even the lyrics fit, here's an exert:

The pain gets worse,
It never stops,
And I've asked the lord for us to swap.

Why is it always stormy weather?
And brother,
Tell if it all gets better.
Why did you leave?
Why did you die?
You've finally made your brother cry.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
Great end! Wonderful work! Just love them feels!
zekeschance chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
This found this story and it was completed when I found it! I found it totally intriguing and amazing. You did a fabulous job capturing all three characters during this time period. Love stories about the struggles Sam & Dean went through with each other when Dean was so angry. You did a great job!
goodnight-sammy chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Thank you for finishing this. I just checked on it again... (I do that every few months when I remember to) and my heart leapt when I saw it updated. :) Loved it all the way through.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Thank you for the "temporary deathfic" warning, or I would've been so angry at you after the last chapter! I probably wouldn't have read on. As it is, you had a really good resolution to Sam's death, and a heartbreaking Dean. That's one way to put whatever fight they had into perspective. And I appreciate how easily Sam forgave Dean.
Just, uh, a body lying around for a week? That would not only stink terribly, but it would be rotting and look awful! :)
Congrats on finishing, even if you strung us along a long time for the happy ending!
snsavvy chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Loved, loved, loved this story. Cried and cried and cried. However, having been assured of it just being a TEMPORARY death, I kept on reading through the tears. Wonderful job on this story! I want many, many, many more. (I'm on a 3 kick here for some reason.)
sunshine102897 chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
So...I was just browsing through the recently updated stories and thought, hey, why not. It says temporary death fic, so I will know that whatever happens, it will all turn out okay. Well, so much for that. My heart has been torn from my chest, stomped on, then thrown through the wood chipper. Congratulations on being only the second fic that has left me sobbing. Thank you for at least trying to tape the pieces of my heart back together. Ouch. Ouch. And more ouch. The end came through though. The ending was lovely and had me in a teary smile, saying yes, this is how this supposed to go. This was most beautifully written. I am so glad I caught this on the last update because I think if I would of had to wait, I might have died from sheer heart break. Awesome story.
Mutilated Pancake chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
*tackle hugs back* Oh my glob! It's finished! And I loved every chapter! Lol. In all seriousness. I really loved this fic and enjoyed it! I look forward to more stories from you in the future! :)
Kas3y chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Well. I bloody loved this story, I forgot what had happened, so I went and re-read the whole thing, but thats alright as it was an amazing written story :D Keep up the fantastic work and I cannot wait to get more mater pieces out of u :D
franjane91 chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Thanks for the story - I always enjoyed seeing new updates for it. Very well-written and enjoyable ) (...but I'm glad we got Sam back haha)
Wunjo chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Fabulous story - loved the ending, well done. Hope to read more from you in the not too distant future!
AlElizabeth chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Good story. I enjoyed it. Glad to see that Sam came back- though I am a sucker for death fics- and didn't mind the waits. Keep up the great work and I will be sure to keep an eye out for your next work :)
cammiemorris7 chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
That was beautiful
Lilyprongs chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I've been reading this fic for years now ( I think the first time I read it was early 2013) and every time you updated it I have it a whole read through and it never failed to make me sob my eyes out! Thank you for writing this fic and all I can say is that it will always hold a special place in my heart as one of my favorite fanfics.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Good job...miss the broments in the show