Reviews for Inbetween the Lines
Sessha Lebeau chapter 11 . 3/23
Just wanted to tell you how wonderful your these stories are. I just adore them, I missed my stop in the bus and my train pass by before I even realise it even arrived. You got me hooked from the first sentence. Do hope you can find time for an update soon.
A prompt if you have the time please:- A excursion away from the Castle for Belle and Rumpel.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
these are all so wonderful
jewel415 chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
My goodness what a delightful tale! Please keep writing this story until it is finished!
jewel415 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
I have read the first 6 chapters of your story and I am in love! You write wonderfully well. What an imagination to come up with this story line-yet you are able to remain true to the characters we have come to love watching Once Upon A Time! Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
she.s.a.shy.one chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is phenomenal! Loved every chapter, well done!
Rubens Lilium chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
I. Love. This! RumBelle forever! xD
Avatar-Scarlett chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Please do the S2 missing scenes! We all need a bit of fluff right about now! I love your stories and your style of writing. Thank yu so much!
IrrelevantLogic chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
"If you were my wife, I think perhaps you would try more valiantly to leave." Ooooooh!

"I took the liberty of moving the dungeon. It's now in the tower." Laughed out loud. Oh, Rumple.

One thing I love about your writing is your references, like Winston Churchill and Mark Twain (plus, of course, the Oz reference in the deal chapter). Brilliant and subtle. :D

Overall, fantastic. Really, really, outstandingly well done. I'd like to see the proposal scene, if you want to tack that on the end?

Thank you for writing such a wonderful collection of vignettes!
IrrelevantLogic chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
"She had been left with a livid red mark on *her* pale skin". I suspect that was the result of originating this scene in first person? :)

As for that last question...oh dear! O.O
IrrelevantLogic chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
*Disdain*, not "distain"

That's not true," needs an opening quotation mark.

The actual line was "My price is her," not "The price is her." Other than that...that is perfect. Perfectly perfect.
IrrelevantLogic chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Please, at the end of a question, even if it's in quotation marks, don't put a comma. It always needs to be a question mark at the end of a question.

"It strikes me that anything worth having is not without grief." ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. The End.

Accidental paragraph in between "grasp" and "his damaged knee".

"Belle has left you" put a comma here "Mr Gold" &c.

"I would have said yes way back then too." Yes, exactly. Good for her.
IrrelevantLogic chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
That is simply speaking one of the most wonderful things I've ever read!

Oh, Rumple.
IrrelevantLogic chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
"Lowly" does not mean "in a low tone of voice"; it's an adjective, like "cowardly".

"Alright" should be "all right".

Sorry if these seem kind of curt; I'm commenting as I go. This is actually really good. Sometimes you have different punctuation than I would use, but other than the occasional dropped comma at the end of a clause and one or two missing question marks, I admire your writing style.
IrrelevantLogic chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Thank you for making Gaston a good person. Thank you, thank you, thank you. That is what I have always believed about him.

You want a period or perhaps a semicolon, not a comma, in "In a manner of speaking, It means you are an untouched person."

And *Lumiere* should wave *its* arms. Not "Lumeire" & "it's".
IrrelevantLogic chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I think you want *scalded* his skin, not *scolded*

He would find sleep *elusive*, not *allusive*

I LOVE death by combustion. That's absolutely hilarious.