Reviews for Follow my Nindo
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
i like it! hope you update soon! can't wait when he finally realizes that Dog is Kakashi!
YLDSB chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
PLEASE LET ME USE THE FIRST 3 !

(either way im using it , but ill give you credit and its not going to be word from word its just the idea)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
cant wait for the next chapters and i love how you've written naruto and that you gave him the power pole keep up the great work
kingston21 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I really like it not too powerful and not an idiot i like the shyness and being like the 4th good stuff please keep the updates going
frustrated lone author chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
wahahaha... this chapter is EPIC! i like the humor... keep it up
Platypus-Books chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Just finished reading the entire series so far. I liked how you played out Naruto's character, and Sasuke hopefully won't become the insane killer that he became in the manga.
I find that the time-skips were appropriately placed and am hoping for more character development and growth in the coming chapters; this means basically all of rookie 9.
I'm looking forward to and anticipating the next chapter! I wish you luck on your writing! )
TRAFALGARLAWSGURL22 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
cant wait for the next chapter
College6Tash chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Eww him and sakura, just thinking it makes me sick, but its your story. If you decide to have him go with her, ill try and keep and open mind. No promises tho cause I really hate sakura (tho I'm pretty sure she'll have a crush on sasuke? And being naruto he'll be shy and uncertain and with sakura rejecting him for sasuke would make him get over his little angel love pretty quickly.) Anyways like I said try for an open mind. Good luck.
College6Tash chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
aww poor 'Dog', stupid council won't let him around Naruto. 'Foxy-chan' just gets more and more fustrated with that name, doesn't he? Well I know that I'm the only one reviewing right now, probably because its early in the story and some don't know what to think of it. I think its adorable btw. Waiting for the next chapter. Good luck.
College6Tash chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Mister foxy-chan lol what a blow to the ego for Kurama, the strongest bijuu of the nine lol. Its a cute story. Please continue. Good luck.
College6Tash chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Yo! So you got some decent grammar which is good, but making you paragraphs smaller will make the story a whole lot more easier to read. I cant wait to meet the minato version of naruto, is he going to be just as smart as minato? Good luck.