Reviews for The Lady of Casterly Rock
Wren015 chapter 1 . 4/7
Absolutely lovely! I adore every bit of this. The progression of their relationship felt quite natural and I especially enjoyed Sansa's little dash of bloodlust at the end. I love it when authors manage to keep Sansa's sweetness without turning her into a doe-eyed saint. Though I'm open to shipping Sansa with pretty much anybody, Sansa/Jaime has never been a ship I'm particularly fond of. Recently I found myself rather curious about it, so I decided to take a peek at some fanfic. I'm sure glad I did!
ThatGoTGirl chapter 1 . 3/21
This is one of the best Jaime/Sansa fics that I have ever read. I have always liked this pairing :) I hope that you can continue this...part 2? hehehe
ThamasD chapter 1 . 2/22
Eagerly anticipating the next part, if indeed you make this a Part One, and a Part Two.
white-clouds chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This fic has officially converted me into a Sansa/Jaime shipper! I've read your other Sansa/Jaime fics but this is my absolute favourite! I like the slow build romance between them. Makes everything so much more possible and realistic. I look forward to reading more of your works!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Magic, pure magic.
bluegoldrose chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Wonderful story!
jessiejellie chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
i love this so much. i'd love it to be a two-part fic, though, just to tie any loose endings off. :)
not a tenshi chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
The story is so wonderfully put together. From the starting off with Sansa's motherliness with Tommen-I like the idea of having the king on Sansa's side-to Jaime warming up to Sansa... nothing felt out of place. It's also heartwarming that Jaime held respect for Sansa even though priorly he didn't want to touch her. I loved his episode of protectiveness.
Beautiful, thank you for writing it.
lylame chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I like how you didn't make Jaime turn his back on his twin right away. THat is the problem with this ship is that Jaime has had one love his entire life and he can't turn that off right away. I wish there was a follow up.
La Boricua Cullen chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This should definitely be a two parter! I would love to see Sansa and Jaime kicking ass and taking names in King's Landing. To see them "play the game" against Cersei and her sycophants. Please, part 2!
aladyofgondor chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I had to tell myself aggressively not to cry out in awe at how wonderful this was. Also not to cry out in general because Jaime and Sansa were just so perfect in this like I love how you wrote the both of them! Wonderful! Absolutely mind blowing!
LilithLoved chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Really, really, wonderful. As other reviewers have said, I love how in character everyone is throughout the entire work. Normally, I am disappointed at the brevity of one-shots, but this is fantastically paced and the ending was very well done. I am not surprised that you have won an award for this story! I am off now to look for more. Thanks, ever so much :)
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Any chance of us seeing Jaime follow through with his promise to chop their heads off?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Aaaw! One of the few realistic Jaime/Sansa fics!
rachelgreene chapter 1 . 11/22/2013