Reviews for The Lady of Casterly Rock
Mad Hatter Massacre chapter 1 . 8/14
I liked this a lot! I could have read a multi-chaptered version it's a neat idea.
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/11
This was so beautiful...
Yea for two part...
starrysky7 chapter 1 . 2/28
Love it
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 1 . 1/21
o
Nefertari952 chapter 1 . 1/18
This one shot it's simply brilliant. I remember reading it a while back and just falling in love with this pairing. You're the reason I ship Jaime/Sansa actually. I really wish you would continue this story. It really has the potential to be a wonderful multi-chapter fic or if you could just write the second part that would be awesome. You're an incredibly talented writer and you're stories are a pleasure to read.
Lamu Yatsura chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Congratulations because of you fic. Each line is amazing, the plot is absolutely beliveable. Sansa, Jamie, Cersei & Tomen are in character, and their behaviour is perfect and coherent.
This fic deserves a toast and a second part. I just can beg it to you.
nerdylittlesecret chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
This is brilliant.
I so wish there were more to it!
Please continue where you left off!
hime-imane chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I just read ur story for 12 time, i am serious i counted and i read ur story twekve times. I love love looooove it is reallly well written. I reaaaallly hope that u would gives a second chapter. Again loved ur story
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
This is beautiful and excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I grudgingly read this out of boredom. I didn't have high expectations because I'm not a Jaime/Sansa shipper.

I loved it.

So are you gonna write a sequel or what? I was all excited to see Jaime punish the Kingsguard knights but then the story ended.
soubifan700 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I was never a fan of Jaime/Sana, but after reading this, they are growing on me! Wonderful story!
Pyre13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
I adore this story so much, it epitomises everything Jaimie is, lost, and hopeful and just a little broken, but strong and confident... in need of a path to follow, a woman to love, and be loved by in return. I want to see his character mature this way, find his own way in the world and a niche that belongs to him, and not what others have made him. But he is definitely a character that was never destined to be alone in the world.
Too easily led, and too easily led astray...

Sansa is extremely well written, fractured and alone, but ever so strong, and not broken. I feel she has such potential to be an unrivalled force if only she could find that Stark courage.
Rosana chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Part 2! For God's sake, part 2! Incredibly well written and engrossing fic. I think I've read it about a dozen times already. Sincerely hoping you do another part. The progression of their relationship has me fascinated.
Vwchick chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Awwwww I some want more please!
Great one shit- that I hope you have another written ;) thanks