Reviews for The Lady of Casterly Rock
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 7/17
This is beautiful and excellent.
I grudgingly read this out of boredom. I didn't have high expectations because I'm not a Jaime/Sansa shipper.

I loved it.

So are you gonna write a sequel or what? I was all excited to see Jaime punish the Kingsguard knights but then the story ended.
soubifan700 chapter 1 . 5/22
I was never a fan of Jaime/Sana, but after reading this, they are growing on me! Wonderful story!
Pyre13 chapter 1 . 5/9
I adore this story so much, it epitomises everything Jaimie is, lost, and hopeful and just a little broken, but strong and confident... in need of a path to follow, a woman to love, and be loved by in return. I want to see his character mature this way, find his own way in the world and a niche that belongs to him, and not what others have made him. But he is definitely a character that was never destined to be alone in the world.
Too easily led, and too easily led astray...

Sansa is extremely well written, fractured and alone, but ever so strong, and not broken. I feel she has such potential to be an unrivalled force if only she could find that Stark courage.
Rosana chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Part 2! For God's sake, part 2! Incredibly well written and engrossing fic. I think I've read it about a dozen times already. Sincerely hoping you do another part. The progression of their relationship has me fascinated.
Vwchick chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Awwwww I some want more please!
Great one shit- that I hope you have another written ;) thanks
Wren015 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Absolutely lovely! I adore every bit of this. The progression of their relationship felt quite natural and I especially enjoyed Sansa's little dash of bloodlust at the end. I love it when authors manage to keep Sansa's sweetness without turning her into a doe-eyed saint. Though I'm open to shipping Sansa with pretty much anybody, Sansa/Jaime has never been a ship I'm particularly fond of. Recently I found myself rather curious about it, so I decided to take a peek at some fanfic. I'm sure glad I did!
ThatGoTGirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This is one of the best Jaime/Sansa fics that I have ever read. I have always liked this pairing :) I hope that you can continue this...part 2? hehehe
ThamasD chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Eagerly anticipating the next part, if indeed you make this a Part One, and a Part Two.
white-clouds chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This fic has officially converted me into a Sansa/Jaime shipper! I've read your other Sansa/Jaime fics but this is my absolute favourite! I like the slow build romance between them. Makes everything so much more possible and realistic. I look forward to reading more of your works!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Magic, pure magic.
bluegoldrose chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Wonderful story!
jessiejellie chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
i love this so much. i'd love it to be a two-part fic, though, just to tie any loose endings off. :)
not a tenshi chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
The story is so wonderfully put together. From the starting off with Sansa's motherliness with Tommen-I like the idea of having the king on Sansa's side-to Jaime warming up to Sansa... nothing felt out of place. It's also heartwarming that Jaime held respect for Sansa even though priorly he didn't want to touch her. I loved his episode of protectiveness.
Beautiful, thank you for writing it.
lylame chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I like how you didn't make Jaime turn his back on his twin right away. THat is the problem with this ship is that Jaime has had one love his entire life and he can't turn that off right away. I wish there was a follow up.