Reviews for Adventures of Sinbad, fifteen years later
Azalea542 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Hi, Maevelyn, it's me, Gina Ventola, from the old Sinbad & Maeve Haven forum. I don't know that I want to read all the pro-Maeve/Sinbad fanfics on because that alternate season 2 that Merlin and Calvin spearheaded made everything right for me. But since your fanfic takes place after all that hassle about what happened to Maeve and such, I decided to read it. Of course, I'm glad Maeve & Sinbad are married with children. I think Bryn and Doubar is a good choice. I've never seen a Bryn/Doubar scenario until your story. I didn't see much of the 2nd season, but I remember Doubar affectionately calling her "little one". Probably most fans didn't see her and Doubar together because of Doubar's weight and ugly beard. But let's be open minded-if Marge Simpson can passionately love fat & bald Homer, Bryn can be in love with Doubar.
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Yay, a new AoS fic. Awesome. And such a promising start this is. Really like the concept of this follow-up, and totally adore Daevin and Eryl. Those two are so much like their parents, it's amazing! I mean, they even bicker like them, haha! And Sinbad's and Maeve's love seems to be as strong as it was back in the days onboard the Nomad. That really is so cute! Oh, and just for the record: I absolutely adored how mad Maeve was at her husband for taking Daevin and leaving her nothing but a little note. The slap Sinbad got in return was just so very her. Loved that!
And, OMG, you had the others have found happiness, too. And Doubar and Bryn have a little daughter named Mala. Aw, this is so very lovely, and totally fitting. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love that idea!
So, to sum it up: I really like this start, and look forward to what else you got up your sleeve. I certainly hope you'll write on! Best wishes, TK
SpidermanFan1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012