Reviews for In His Arms
Sasha phillips chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This is so cool email me on
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Alive? kkkk ok Loved it s2 You re a really god writter
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh how the world needs more writers like you!
BADE chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
WHY'D U END IT THERE!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Completely unexpected:D Great story.
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love how, even broken up, they just have that bond. How they can just help and make the other one feel better so easily.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
:O nice way to end!
ZOMG its Angie chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
:D that's really all I have to say. I loved every single word. Including the periods.
Nina chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
You know, for a girl who was sooo worried about her story not coming out the way she wanted, this is pretty amazing. Proud of you, boo.
I love every single one of your stories.

Forever yours,
Nina xx
Graysi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
love it. just.. love. so my kinda story. ... I can't think of anything to say about it. it's like an oreo with your tea. short and super-sweet. very cool.
WZRDmeesh chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I loved it! Jade's line about wanting emotionally unavailable men was spot on LOL. It was a good prompt!
my calico chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awww, I liked it, bb. c: Really nice, pensive look into Jade's relationship with her father and its parallels to her relationship with Beck. (Erm, totally in a non-incestuous way, I don't know why it sounded like that when I typed it.) But anyway! This was great. Write mooore owo
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was beautiful. Amazing job :)
MyChemicalGreenDayzz chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Love.
boughtthedream chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
And to think you were worried about writing angst. This is really good, and even though it was out of your usual writing zone, you hit the mark.

Favorite line:"So maybe you're trying hard to win your dad's approval not because you want him to love you, but because you love him." I think this describes Jade's relationship with her father perfectly. Really great job :)