Reviews for Dean's First Day of Kindergarten
This as 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% absolutely adorable!
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
awww...that was super cute!
nickiandlogan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Aw
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wonderful.
catzrool chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Freaking adorable.
LudaNeet chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awwww! Poor Sammy! I just wanted to hug him! Little Dean is terrific! Explaining everything to Sammy! I LOVE it!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013

Precious. :)
xxDodo chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
*MELTED* Ashdjdkskma THIS IS SO CUUUTE! :D *cuddles baby sammy*
Jimelda chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my dear goodness, this is the cutest thing I have ever read! Baby Sammy is actually so adorable. And John was wonderful in this too. You gave us a nice glimpse into the father figure he could be at times, and the one he was to the boys, back before his hunting obsession took over.

Wonderful.

Cheers,
Jimelda
anaadele chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I adored this story! I think it's easier to write Wee!Chester fics for the pre-series genre, but often times the actual persona of Dean and Sam is lost. You managed to tackle that plus John! Dean was cool and collect and Sam was over the top annoying.

Personally, I've always believed John to be a caring and loving father, however messed up he got in the end. Especially in the years following Mary's death, I imagine John being as you wrote him! So protective and stressed, trying to do right by his boys and Mary, but also wanting to keep Dean and Sam close...just because he loved them and needed them that much!

Great read. I wish we could see Jeffrey Dean Morgan in some flashbacks with the boys before he went all military on them. He would be as sweet as you wrote him.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Sooooo cute! I love little Sammy :)
frownypup chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I LOVE BABY SAMMY! Kyaaaaa!
So adoreable!
Aaawww.. Sammy no like school but Sammy grows up a geek. Lol
ritsam chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very nice wee!chester story, Awwww I love a little Sammy and his baby talk. Enjoyed it so far.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »