Reviews for Live Free or Die Trying
Englandrules83 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
I like this story I really do. Are you going to continue this or not? Please answer to me by writing a PM when you get this my review and I eager to see what will happen when America comes but once again please write a PM to me when you get this review.

Have a nice day
Englandrules83 (Please don't use my username when you write a PM to me)
Pandyisapanda chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
A really great concept, I love this a lot!
L'Angleterre chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Hehe, this is very well written! I love it! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
This is really good! Please please update soon! XD
dauntlessmockingjay24601 chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
Excellent chapter, I wonder how AlAlfred' s going to fit in this.
Can't was for the next one!
KK chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
What are the new teacher's positions going to be? If they are important to the plot be careful to introduce them correctly, as I'm sure you know. Good so far anyway.
dauntlessmockingjay24601 chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
I love the story! It's really interesting so far. But what really piqued my interest was how you pinned down Dumbledore as the antagonist. I realpy want to see how that plays out. And will other nations be involved in this? It's okay if they're not, I was just curious.
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Aaa im so curious please update soon!
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Ha... Dumbledore... I actually don't have much to say. It's a good chapter, though.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Wow, this is really interesting! This is the first time I've seen dumbledore as the villain, it's a really creative approach:D please update soon!
Bluey chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Awesome! I like this story so far! I hope england will save Harry. You should update sooner :) and please continue this story as well is just pure excitement
goldenqueenofthecove chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Run Dumbles run. You are thoroughly screwed. I love this, absolutely love this. Thank you so much for updating.
Sooooo chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Can't wait for your new/edited version. I'm sure it will be great :) (the last one was good too, but if you can make it even better, then go ahead)
Annihilare chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
because I honestly could do with some quality writing
and because i fekdoodling loved this idea
and you
and your writing
i hope college is fun
you should visit more
don't be too stressed out
AshesOnTheWind chapter 6 . 12/26/2014