Reviews for Live Free or Die Trying
This is really good! Please please update soon! XD
dauntlessmockingjay24601 chapter 5 . 2/27
Excellent chapter, I wonder how AlAlfred' s going to fit in this.
Can't was for the next one!
KK chapter 4 . 2/15
What are the new teacher's positions going to be? If they are important to the plot be careful to introduce them correctly, as I'm sure you know. Good so far anyway.
dauntlessmockingjay24601 chapter 4 . 2/11
I love the story! It's really interesting so far. But what really piqued my interest was how you pinned down Dumbledore as the antagonist. I realpy want to see how that plays out. And will other nations be involved in this? It's okay if they're not, I was just curious.
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Aaa im so curious please update soon!
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 3 . 2/5
Ha... Dumbledore... I actually don't have much to say. It's a good chapter, though.
Wow, this is really interesting! This is the first time I've seen dumbledore as the villain, it's a really creative approach:D please update soon!
Bluey chapter 2 . 2/1
Awesome! I like this story so far! I hope england will save Harry. You should update sooner :) and please continue this story as well is just pure excitement
goldenqueenofthecove chapter 2 . 2/1
Run Dumbles run. You are thoroughly screwed. I love this, absolutely love this. Thank you so much for updating.
Sooooo chapter 2 . 2/1
Can't wait for your new/edited version. I'm sure it will be great :) (the last one was good too, but if you can make it even better, then go ahead)
Annihilare chapter 10 . 1/31
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
because I honestly could do with some quality writing
and because i fekdoodling loved this idea
and you
and your writing
i hope college is fun
you should visit more
don't be too stressed out
AshesOnTheWind chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Evil Dumbledore makes me sad D: But this is awesome
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ITS THE 2PS!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Sorry, I'll just a huge fan of the 2P!s
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
OMG ITS OLIVER! I'M FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!
theSardonyx chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Nooooooo.! Not another one.! I swear, I'm going to go on a hunting spree if I find another bloody unfinished story... (Though it's probably my fault, rummaging through the archives...)

Write on.!