Reviews for Why did it come to this?
Please update soon! This is the best story that you have ever written and since we love you so much. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAASSE UPDATE SOON! And remember, we are supporting at every possible way!
Whats an inventory?
Miqu chapter 1 . 2/24
You know I always wondered; ( I did some research but I didn't find it)
Is yugi 5 feet with, or without his hair? :p

Fun fact they made yugi shorter in the pyramid of light XD
hama431 chapter 29 . 1/22
update the next chapter please
Vritramon chapter 29 . 1/11
the first, and only update of 2014
Saorie-Athena chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Hy! I like your story! I can't waiting the next! Happy New Year celebrations :3
Youlostmewhen chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
I have yet to read an incharacter Anzu or Tea in this sort of fic and it never fails to shatter my suspension of disbelief. Seriously guys if you don't like her butting in on your OTP just ignore the romantic subplot like the actual series seems to.
All this ever does is reduce the quality of your story.
Amanda27A.g chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
I hope that there will be puppy-shipping, bronzes-shipping and Honda x duke just like how did it come to this otherwise it would be disappointing and will yugi voice his odd dreams to anyone?
Amanda27A.g chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
I am really liking this story on why did it come to this? when you have time and chance continue this story.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/30/2014
Please don't abandon this! I've seen so many great ones like this abandoned, and I really don't want that to happen with this one!
nikku chapter 29 . 10/29/2014
More chapters! The thrill and suspense is killing me!
GirlFish chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
You thinking about doing those Tinkerbell movies...? To say the least, it sounds like an interesting concept, yeah...?
puzzleshipper4life chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
Still loving your story here. Really looking forward to more. But mind if I ask you something; will you do the Capsule Monsters season? Because I would like to see how Yami and the other darks will be since they'll have their own bodies and I would love to see how the darks, Ryou, Malik, Tomoya and possible Seto and Duke will react to Joey and Tristan's victory dance.
GirlFish chapter 27 . 10/14/2014
Will you think about doing the movie AVATAR? I'm not talking about The Last Airbender in either sieries with Anng or Korra. I'm referring to the one with all those tall blue people with the tails and really long hair. You know, the ones where hey have a kind of connection with spirits. If you don't know what I'm tailing about, here's another hint: the Air-Beast that they ride on won't fly away...but that particular creature will try to kill the one trying to tame it. How about the parts where each person's hair is important in bonding with whatever beast those Blue Skin tribe members ride on.

Here's one other hint, the song I SEE YOU is at the credits once the movie is really close to ending.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
You gave Yugi/Yami a Blue Eyes! Please tell me Kaiba gets to see him use it. Oh, that would piss him off.