Reviews for Why did it come to this?
Valenntine2000 chapter 29 . 8/20
this is really good! Is there more!? or more coming!? . Thx and ttyl!
Alice's Sister chapter 29 . 8/4
I like it. Please continue.
cd chapter 29 . 7/30
Don't worry Yugi evreything is going to be ok I know you can do this:)
Plez keep going I want to read more it's realy good
OH COME ON, can somebody tell Atem/Yami who Sherlock Holmes is. I seriously doubt that Yugi wouldn't tell him before now.
SakuraNinjaress chapter 29 . 6/28
Hey! This story is the BEST EVER! I've been rereading the chapters a lot because they're awesome and extremely well-written! I especially love the YamixYugi moments :D! I'm really curious about the Exodia cards, since they're not thrown overboard, I would love to see the look on Weevil's face when he faces against it (if that's what you're planning XD). Also, and I'm not sure if someone asked this already, what are you going to do for Rebecca and Vivian? Keep one of them or both of them the same or be different? I can't wait to read the next updates! But take as much time as you need to! :)
GirlFish chapter 26 . 6/14
I'm really interested in seeing what you do with that movie called Inside Out.

The same goes for Big Hero Six.

Inside Out has something to do with a persons emotions...and how they may help a person...and maybe keep them safe as much as they can. The main emotions seem to be Joy, Anger, Sadness, Disgust, and Fear.

As for Big Hero Six, that movie has been out for a while...so I'm not sure if i can make a full description-the only things I can say is that it might be about a few Collage kids who specialize in different fields...one of which is a laid back comic geek. The other thing is that it might have something to do with a healing robot...who's maker supposedly died in a fire...
Please update soon! This is the best story that you have ever written and since we love you so much. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAASSE UPDATE SOON! And remember, we are supporting at every possible way!
Whats an inventory?
Miqu chapter 1 . 2/24
You know I always wondered; ( I did some research but I didn't find it)
Is yugi 5 feet with, or without his hair? :p

Fun fact they made yugi shorter in the pyramid of light XD
hama431 chapter 29 . 1/22
update the next chapter please
deminuative-detective chapter 29 . 1/11
the first, and only update of 2014
Saorie-Athena chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Hy! I like your story! I can't waiting the next! Happy New Year celebrations :3
Youlostmewhen chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
I have yet to read an incharacter Anzu or Tea in this sort of fic and it never fails to shatter my suspension of disbelief. Seriously guys if you don't like her butting in on your OTP just ignore the romantic subplot like the actual series seems to.
All this ever does is reduce the quality of your story.
Amanda27A.g chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
I hope that there will be puppy-shipping, bronzes-shipping and Honda x duke just like how did it come to this otherwise it would be disappointing and will yugi voice his odd dreams to anyone?