Reviews for Why did it come to this?
KiyaTheCrow chapter 29 . 2/6
This is a realky good story. I honestly never thought that I would read a Yugioh fanfic, but I have!~ And I am glad it was this one. I really do hope that this gets updated eventually.
stuff chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Haha I notice the parts that you changed from the original manga
* 1. Sugoroku isn't as perverted
* 2. Yugi didn't say "B-b-basketball good!"
YokaiAngel chapter 29 . 8/5/2016
Amazing!~~~
ninjagirlA2O chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I can't wait to see what happens next
Barbara Jean4541 chapter 29 . 6/18/2016
Please update soon
ninjagirlA2O chapter 29 . 6/9/2016
are you going to finish writing this story
are you planning on writing anymore Yu-Gi-Oh stories
SnarryLover91 chapter 29 . 5/27/2016
This story is getting really really good. But I noticed it hasn't been updated in about two years. Will you ever update again or is it discontinued. Please pm me to let me know thank you.
Loverofhell chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
You did great and hope you enjoy making this story because I really enjoyed this chapter
Loverofhell chapter 11 . 5/15/2016
Loved the chapter well done to you
Loverofhell chapter 6 . 5/14/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter and I like yugi dreaming of the past as well hope it gets more exciting
FlamingHotshot chapter 29 . 5/7/2016
This is sooo good, I wanna see more of it!
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 29 . 4/17/2016
I love this story!
sexyshewolf chapter 29 . 4/1/2016
I read your first story, and I love it. I wish you would continue with this one. It is very interesting and it may top your first one. Hope to read more from you.
tyleet88 chapter 29 . 3/14/2016
This hasn't been updated for awhile, just wondering if you were continuing or have you retired this?
This is very good, your writing skills are improving nicely it's a lot more flowing and not as choppy.
Hope you haven't given up on this.
Nightmare.2015 chapter 29 . 2/19/2016
in ' why did it come to this 'is yugi going to be come pregnant like in 'how did it come to this'?