Reviews for Why did it come to this?
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/25
Great chapter and plot
GoldenBug Prime chapter 29 . 1/12
I'm hooked on this. I don't wanna put it down. Hahaha almost stayed up all night reading this. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ShandyCandy chapter 29 . 1/8
Candy: This is awsome!
Shendy: How come we never saw this story sooner?!
Yugi: You two need to calm down.
Shandy: *glares* Fine.
Candy: I'll try.
Yami: good.
Shandy: Anyway, we can't wait for the next chapter!
Candy: And we live the story!
All four: Good Bye!
PhantomBrat chapter 29 . 12/18/2015
It's been a while since I've read your wonderful works and hope that you can update once more. I miss seeing new chapters/stories for your Yu-Gi-Oh stories.

PhantomBrat
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I love this story
Tereina Kat.
I also loved the gooey moments shared between Yami and Yugi in the sequel. So adorable! And Ryou and Bakura... Was so wonderful too. I hope you update soon! Keep up the fantastic work!:-)):-):-))
Tereina Kat.
... amazing! I loved the pairings, and I don't like Tea anymore. Ah well. I loved reading your fanfics, because they were intersting, and the romance left me all gooey on the inside...
Tereina Kat.
Hi. You may or may not remember my review from your other fantastic story, "I'm going on an adventure! Again!", but, I wanted to say, I really loved this story. How did it come to this? Was the first Yugioh I had ever read. It was so...
cd chapter 29 . 10/17/2015
This is great when are you updating it?
Valenntine2000 chapter 29 . 8/20/2015
this is really good! Is there more!? or more coming!? . Thx and ttyl!
Alice's Sister chapter 29 . 8/4/2015
I like it. Please continue.
cd chapter 29 . 7/30/2015
Don't worry Yugi evreything is going to be ok I know you can do this:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Plez keep going I want to read more it's realy good
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2015
OH COME ON, can somebody tell Atem/Yami who Sherlock Holmes is. I seriously doubt that Yugi wouldn't tell him before now.
SakuraNinjaress chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
Hey! This story is the BEST EVER! I've been rereading the chapters a lot because they're awesome and extremely well-written! I especially love the YamixYugi moments :D! I'm really curious about the Exodia cards, since they're not thrown overboard, I would love to see the look on Weevil's face when he faces against it (if that's what you're planning XD). Also, and I'm not sure if someone asked this already, what are you going to do for Rebecca and Vivian? Keep one of them or both of them the same or be different? I can't wait to read the next updates! But take as much time as you need to! :)