Reviews for Tales Of Last Dawn
pat4pat chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Does he save her!? I hope so! :,)
Chloe.Is.A.Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awesome! Well depressing but AWESOME
Oneisall chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Love the new name! Hey, just thought of another clyrnin moment you could use. You know how in Black Dawn, when they are all cought in the shed, and claire goes out to turn off the sprinklers and almost gets killed? And how afterword myrnin helps claire off the ground(she thinks something about him looking at her funny). He must have been freaking out in his head when the druag were dragging her off! And when she and michael and eve go to rescue shane, would like to see that too!

Just wanted to let you know (i have been rereading Last Breath and Black Dawn, can you tell?)
Please add more to the story soon!
M chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Esta es una idea bien! :-D

This is a great idea! :-D
Nina chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is positively adorable! Is there more? I hope so! 3 it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Last Dawn, love it!
flora chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Are you going to do anymore? I LOVE this part in the book. Fantastic! :)
becca-loraine'.D chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was wonderful. That was my favourite moment in Last Breath and you've done it justice, very well done. :) Are you going to do any more? :D
Enolagay87 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Poor Myrnin loves Claire so much. I the idea for the story its great you should continue it.
Saphy16 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Fab!
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Cool...and sad, but in a good way. I love Myrnin anyway, and this is my all-time fav scene in the Morganville books (I read it over and over). You should do a series with this, it would be awesome, and I can think of several scenes in Black Dawn that could work...

Super cute and great writing as always! Here's to hoping for an update!

NarutoRox
(I have to start 'signing' my reviews, 'cuz sometimes I forget and it just ends up being "guest")
Oneisall chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OMG, thank you! i wasn't sure i has won! This has been on my mind for a while, ever since that scene in Bite Club were claire gets mad at myrnin and runs out of his lab, a "I wonder what was going through myrnin's head...i wonder what myrnin was feeling...i wonder what he thought of that.." You get my drift. I actully didn't know this was one i had requested untell after i had clicked on it and started reading(I just decided to read it because i saw your name) Anyway, cool! You should do a series of one-shots like this!

Peace out!