Reviews for Liar's Mask
Amy chapter 1 . 5/21
Brillaint as usual. I love how it turns out Harry left the clues for Ron deliberately.
Every single story of yours is mind bogglingly fantabulous.
PensPencilsAndKeyboards chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Oh my god, this story. This was a well-crafted, heart-tugging emotional roller coaster. This is one of those stories that, when you're done with it, you can't decide on whether or not you want there to be an epilogue because the ending was so perfect. However, you said that this story was epilogue-compliant, so if you've made a sequel, please send me a link? Once again, beautiful job~
MissMJS chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Holy shit, this was amazing! Damn, I did not really see that coming (kinda, but not close enough)
Great job!
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
holy shit omg holy damn. this is crazy
ririkko chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
You killed me. The implicit way that Harry and Draco's relationship developed is beautiful, the way that events unraveled is beautiful, the way that Ron struggled with this knowledge is beautiful, but more than anything I'm so glad that Ron was so faithful and determined thorough this ordeal. A lot of otherwise-wonderful love stories seem to set romantic love on a higher shelf than all the others, but... well, I know that Harry chose Draco eventually, but I feel that this story is really about the familial love surrounding Harry and gives weight and significance to Ron and Hermione's friendship with Harry in a way that is MIND-BLOWING. I really love it when "supporting characters" to a love story get their thoughts and feelings aired. This is definitely one of the greatest romance stories that I've read, especially on . You're amazing!
geetac chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I like the story very much.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Great, a confrontation would have been good though.
passanger chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Nice story. I'm glad Harry isn't actually dead.
But it feels unfinished somehow.
Jaid La K chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Absolutely loved it! You should do a sequel, because this has to be one of the best love stories told from a different view. Just...Yes
varthanaa chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Brilliant and I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
i love this...i love this...it was brilliant...damn...
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I couldn't imagine living a double life like that. Harry has the best friends, though.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wow! This absolutely blew me away!
PeacefulMaelstrom chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
if it was written, i think i would enjoy a parallel to this from draco's or harry's pov