Reviews for Liar's Mask
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 1/14
holy shit omg holy damn. this is crazy
ririkko chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
You killed me. The implicit way that Harry and Draco's relationship developed is beautiful, the way that events unraveled is beautiful, the way that Ron struggled with this knowledge is beautiful, but more than anything I'm so glad that Ron was so faithful and determined thorough this ordeal. A lot of otherwise-wonderful love stories seem to set romantic love on a higher shelf than all the others, but... well, I know that Harry chose Draco eventually, but I feel that this story is really about the familial love surrounding Harry and gives weight and significance to Ron and Hermione's friendship with Harry in a way that is MIND-BLOWING. I really love it when "supporting characters" to a love story get their thoughts and feelings aired. This is definitely one of the greatest romance stories that I've read, especially on . You're amazing!
geetac chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I like the story very much.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Great, a confrontation would have been good though.
passanger chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Nice story. I'm glad Harry isn't actually dead.
But it feels unfinished somehow.
Jaid La K chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Absolutely loved it! You should do a sequel, because this has to be one of the best love stories told from a different view. Just...Yes
varthanaa chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Brilliant and I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
i love this...i love was brilliant...damn...
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I couldn't imagine living a double life like that. Harry has the best friends, though.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wow! This absolutely blew me away!
PeacefulMaelstrom chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
if it was written, i think i would enjoy a parallel to this from draco's or harry's pov
slmncpm chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
what an awesome story, thank you!
mandy-madgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Just wonderful ! So nice to see Ron 's pov and a story that shows how multi -faceted characters are, alot of people forget that the people who seem to be the best of us are only human.
Twist chapter 1 . 2/25/2014

So, about a third of the way through this, I guessed that Harry had faked his own death. It was the "watch over his kids from afar" part that did it. And I also love the fact that Malfoy was a badass, working for the Ministry in a secret-agent kind of capacity, and the way he talked about Harry as a being of pure will.

And I love Ron's consternation over all of this, and the way he tries to get to the truth of things before he brings it to someone else. And I cannot adequately state the full accounting of all the love I have for the fact that Harry left the evidence behind for his friends to find, so they could decide how things would proceed.

This was a really interesting take on that trope about how "you never really know somebody". Sad, but even so-incredibly masterful.
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow this has absolutely killed me ... I just finished ready Nothing Like The Sun ( so angsty I so shouldn't have read it! But your write so well!) And this was angsty too but thought-provoking! So deep ... I'm off to go think some more ... will you write a happier fic soon?