Reviews for Liar's Mask
passanger chapter 1 . 1/6
Nice story. I'm glad Harry isn't actually dead.
But it feels unfinished somehow.
Jaid La K chapter 1 . 1/6
Absolutely loved it! You should do a sequel, because this has to be one of the best love stories told from a different view. Just...Yes
varthanaa chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Brilliant and I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
i love this...i love this...it was brilliant...damn...
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I couldn't imagine living a double life like that. Harry has the best friends, though.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wow! This absolutely blew me away!
PeacefulMaelstrom chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
if it was written, i think i would enjoy a parallel to this from draco's or harry's pov
slmncpm chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
what an awesome story, thank you!
mandy-madgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Just wonderful ! So nice to see Ron 's pov and a story that shows how multi -faceted characters are, alot of people forget that the people who seem to be the best of us are only human.
Twist chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
*OMG, I AM CURRENTLY MADE OF FLAIL*

So, about a third of the way through this, I guessed that Harry had faked his own death. It was the "watch over his kids from afar" part that did it. And I also love the fact that Malfoy was a badass, working for the Ministry in a secret-agent kind of capacity, and the way he talked about Harry as a being of pure will.

And I love Ron's consternation over all of this, and the way he tries to get to the truth of things before he brings it to someone else. And I cannot adequately state the full accounting of all the love I have for the fact that Harry left the evidence behind for his friends to find, so they could decide how things would proceed.

This was a really interesting take on that trope about how "you never really know somebody". Sad, but even so-incredibly masterful.
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow this has absolutely killed me ... I just finished ready Nothing Like The Sun ( so angsty I so shouldn't have read it! But your write so well!) And this was angsty too but thought-provoking! So deep ... I'm off to go think some more ... will you write a happier fic soon?
DaisyAnimeluvr chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Such a cool story. I would love to see the other side of it.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Please tell me there's a sequel! I'm going to go check and I'm really hoping there is! This was very well done and its just brilliant! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is disgusting.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Definitely one of my favorite stories by you for too many reasons. Obscene cupcake at