Reviews for Liar's Mask
Pixie8859 chapter 1 . 7/28
Bloody Brilliant! Had no idea how this would turn out and I'm not going to be one of those reviewers who give away the ending either. So to those who look at this after me all I can say is you really need to read this, I promise you won't be disappointed.
seldombites chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
I love this story. I love the mystery and the way Ron doesn't find out until after Harry's 'death' that all was not as it seemed.
Riya1112 chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
Oh my God! Wow! Just Wow! This was brilliant as usual. It was simply fabulous. The way that events unravelled was brilliant. I love how Harry and Draco's relationship developed. It was really well crafted story. Reading it was an emotional rollercoaster. I love the fact that even after Ron finds out everything he still wants to know Harry, the real Harry and nit just the top mask. There are many fan fictions which play out Ron as someone who betrayed Harry or didn't accept some of his decisions and broke their friendship but I found the true essence of Ron's character in your story. This is the Ron I felt like I know and love. This is the Ron from the books. Thank you so much for this. I loved the ambiguous ending but I don't know if I would like a sequel or not. If you ever write one I would be really interested to read it. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story. You are truly brilliant.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Brillaint as usual. I love how it turns out Harry left the clues for Ron deliberately.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Every single story of yours is mind bogglingly fantabulous.
PensPencilsAndKeyboards chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Oh my god, this story. This was a well-crafted, heart-tugging emotional roller coaster. This is one of those stories that, when you're done with it, you can't decide on whether or not you want there to be an epilogue because the ending was so perfect. However, you said that this story was epilogue-compliant, so if you've made a sequel, please send me a link? Once again, beautiful job~
MissMJS chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Holy shit, this was amazing! Damn, I did not really see that coming (kinda, but not close enough)
Great job!
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
holy shit omg holy damn. this is crazy
ririkko chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
You killed me. The implicit way that Harry and Draco's relationship developed is beautiful, the way that events unraveled is beautiful, the way that Ron struggled with this knowledge is beautiful, but more than anything I'm so glad that Ron was so faithful and determined thorough this ordeal. A lot of otherwise-wonderful love stories seem to set romantic love on a higher shelf than all the others, but... well, I know that Harry chose Draco eventually, but I feel that this story is really about the familial love surrounding Harry and gives weight and significance to Ron and Hermione's friendship with Harry in a way that is MIND-BLOWING. I really love it when "supporting characters" to a love story get their thoughts and feelings aired. This is definitely one of the greatest romance stories that I've read, especially on . You're amazing!
geetac chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I like the story very much.
Abbey Riddle chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Great, a confrontation would have been good though.
passanger chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Nice story. I'm glad Harry isn't actually dead.
But it feels unfinished somehow.
Jaid La K chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Absolutely loved it! You should do a sequel, because this has to be one of the best love stories told from a different view. Just...Yes
varthanaa chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Brilliant and I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
i love this...i love this...it was brilliant...damn...