Reviews for Foundations
nony chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
omg i love the concept! pls continue!
miniKa chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love RTN stories :3 looking forward to the next chapter! :)
mililli chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Really interesting so far! Can't wait to hear more
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is actually quite interesting! I'm excited, and considering the fact that we have to wait FOREVER to get Road to Ninja and then have it translated, this will do. Thank you!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I like the concept of this story. It's nice to read something about the Sakura from the other world.
I like how she says things that get Sasuke riled up. LOVED IT!
Fuyutsuki Kasumi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow! I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Ooh, very interesting! I like how this story is going! I hope you update soon!
Zi chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Now, -this- is an interesting scenario. The 'other' Sakura this time.
As always, there's not much to say besides my usual confetti&praises about your writing.
BUT, the only thing that struck me as strange is how she feels ..comfortable with this Sasuke from the get-go. I mean, even the Ino of this world disturbs her, yet she'd have a better reason to feel disturbed by this Sasuke as well. She obviously knows he's dangerous and is a complete 180 from the Sasuke she usually knows, so shouldn't she be a 'lil unnerved at first? Or heck, even wary.
I know your version of RTN!Sakura is more cool-headed than the original but I think ending up in a place that's completely opposite of your own would make anyone fidgety.
Dotti3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is such an interesting concept! I just watched episode 271 yesterday and I was overjoyed to find this. This is wonderfully well written and far exceeding my hopes. Thank you for writting this awesome story and I do hope to see it continued. You have a good day! ;D
Seoyeon chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Great read! I love the take on the "road to Sakura" episode.

I'm also loving your increased amount of updates and stories.

Can't wait for the next installment!
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
One of the most interesting opening chapters I've read! I'm loving the dynamic between Sasuke and AU!Sakura. I think this has potential to be a really good plot. Hope you update this soon :)
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Me gusta.
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
"Why? Do you miss your other Sakura?"

When I read this line, all i could think about was the line "when pigs fly".

As usual, this is a very interesting story. :D
envysparkler chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
HE TOTALLY MISSES THE OTHER SAKURA!

Oh, Sasu-chan, why are you so much in denial? Sigh.

Hands up everyone who wants Sakura and Sasuke to kiss in Road to Ninja!

This was a nice plot, but the only thing was that you couldn't tell what went where. Which part was RTN and which part was canon. Since most of us haven't watched the movie or the trailers, we don't know about it much. It would be nice if you gave an explanation at the end.

Besides that, your vocabulary is exquisite and overall, it is well-written.

Update soon!

NaCl
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really love your Road to Ninja AU stories. Can't wait to see what would happen in the upcoming chapters - Sasuke and this Sakura's interactions and all that. :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »