Reviews for Infinite Strike Witches
ReaderUnderFire chapter 1 . 7/13
Please ignore/forgive my earlier review, I was ignorant and didn't read the author notes.
Appletank chapter 5 . 7/13
We wear, we wear, we wear no pants.
We wear, we wear, we wear no pants.
We wear, wear nooo~oo~oo pannnnts.

Friends? Friends with ... beeeennnneefiiiits?

"This story is officially not dead!"
-Lies.
Jack chapter 5 . 3/4
more please
ReaderUnderFire chapter 2 . 3/1
I've browsed through the comments and I find it weird that no one has commented on major Sakamoto introducing herself as part of the "Imperial Japanese Navy."
In Strike Witches universe Japan doesn't exist, instead of Japan there is the "Empire of Fuso".
Another thing that I find weird is how easily Sakamoto and Fairs accept that the other one doesn't know something that everybody knows about in their respective universes.
Then there's the subject of Martians in the story.
Really?
How can you forget that the aliens in SW are called the Neuroi.
And as far I know, there is no relation between Martians and Neuroi.(except that they're both aliens)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Please continue this it is awesome
Telron chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
interesting, funny and good so far.
Cloud-Draconian-2 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
This is a great cross-over story. I like the direction you have taken. I hope to see more chapter soon. If you can keep the other IS girl out of the story just a little longer so that the Witches might help him with his girl problem and self-respect.
New Universe Returns chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
This story is quite good I'll admit, but what I don't like about this story is that you use Strike Witches Quest, an AU Strike Witches series, instead of using the original canon Strike Witches.

So could make a rewrite or remake based on Infinite Strike Witches, but this time with the original Strike Witches canon universe. That means there will be Neuroi, no WWII but a Second Neuroi War, alternate names of countries and nations, weird geography, and lots more.

Here's the summary for the remake/rewrite of Infinite Strike Witches:

Ichika Orimura had just won his first battle against the Silver Gospel when a blinding flash threw him and the pilot of the rogue IS, Natasha Fairs into a alternate universe, where aliens are called the Neuroi had invaded Earth and humanity are fighting for their lives, with half-naked witches flying on a pair of hybrid mechanical propeller devices worn over their legs. Separated from his friends back in his home universe, he and Natasha must fight alongside the witches in this crazy new universe where magic exists alongside WWII technology. Not to mention that WWII and WWI never existed. Ever.

Rated M for possible violence, adult situations and graphic violence.
activemars828 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
And then there was a year long cliff hanger ... Hope you're having fun!
activemars828 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
... Wicked what did we do to invoke your rage?
ShiniD chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
A great cross over, I just discovered this fic and I love it. I hope you continue it someday.
dragonheart 51 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Does anyone notice that he, or she is using real world names for strike witches countries?
enigma95 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
ahahahhahah did it again, undonsciously! ahahhahhahah love the cahpter
enigma95 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
HAREM!
enigma95 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
...ok like that way of explaining things, didn't really watch strike witches too but i like it!