Reviews for Infinite Strike Witches
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 6/8
I was surprised by how much I am enjoying this story. Haven't really looked into Strike Witches outside of watching the anime, and wasn't sure I would like something involving it. You did an exceptional job blowing that expectation out of the water. Good character interactions and some very intriguing developments.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 6/8
Interesting story so far. All kinds of possible scenarios are popping up in my head, so looking forward to seeing what you do from here.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 3 . 4/16
Quick Question:

Did you do any research on these two franchises?

Because if I recall right, Infinite Stratos takes place in 2050, with the second season and two more girls (both sisters) taking place in 2051.

The performance levels of Houki's machine would also register so high, that Natasha would likely guess that it is a 3.5 or 4th Generation machine. Which it is. It is also a VERY high end custom model for Houki's use.

There were also more than 600 cores made. I think 645 cores to be exact.

Strike Witches is a completely alternate world. Japan is Fuso in Strike Witches, the Fuso Empire to be exact. Fuso is another name for Japan and was the name of the Fuso-class Dreadnought, at the time, one of the largest Dreadnoughts in the world and the literal start of when the IJN broke its piggy bank and picked up the straw that broke the camel's back.

Moving on from history lesson now...

The aliens are also not 'Martians.' They have a proper name. Neuroi.

And they HATE water!

Seriously, if they land in the ocean, they dissolve or something like that. Need to double check that, but yeah, Neuroi are like housecats. They loathe water because like a vampire, it can kill them.
ReaderUnderFire chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Please ignore/forgive my earlier review, I was ignorant and didn't read the author notes.
Appletank chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
We wear, we wear, we wear no pants.
We wear, we wear, we wear no pants.
We wear, wear nooo~oo~oo pannnnts.

Friends? Friends with ... beeeennnneefiiiits?

"This story is officially not dead!"
-Lies.
Jack chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
more please
ReaderUnderFire chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
I've browsed through the comments and I find it weird that no one has commented on major Sakamoto introducing herself as part of the "Imperial Japanese Navy."
In Strike Witches universe Japan doesn't exist, instead of Japan there is the "Empire of Fuso".
Another thing that I find weird is how easily Sakamoto and Fairs accept that the other one doesn't know something that everybody knows about in their respective universes.
Then there's the subject of Martians in the story.
Really?
How can you forget that the aliens in SW are called the Neuroi.
And as far I know, there is no relation between Martians and Neuroi.(except that they're both aliens)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Please continue this it is awesome
Telron chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
interesting, funny and good so far.
Cloud-Draconian-2 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
This is a great cross-over story. I like the direction you have taken. I hope to see more chapter soon. If you can keep the other IS girl out of the story just a little longer so that the Witches might help him with his girl problem and self-respect.
New Universe Returns chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
This story is quite good I'll admit, but what I don't like about this story is that you use Strike Witches Quest, an AU Strike Witches series, instead of using the original canon Strike Witches.

So could make a rewrite or remake based on Infinite Strike Witches, but this time with the original Strike Witches canon universe. That means there will be Neuroi, no WWII but a Second Neuroi War, alternate names of countries and nations, weird geography, and lots more.

Here's the summary for the remake/rewrite of Infinite Strike Witches:

Ichika Orimura had just won his first battle against the Silver Gospel when a blinding flash threw him and the pilot of the rogue IS, Natasha Fairs into a alternate universe, where aliens are called the Neuroi had invaded Earth and humanity are fighting for their lives, with half-naked witches flying on a pair of hybrid mechanical propeller devices worn over their legs. Separated from his friends back in his home universe, he and Natasha must fight alongside the witches in this crazy new universe where magic exists alongside WWII technology. Not to mention that WWII and WWI never existed. Ever.

Rated M for possible violence, adult situations and graphic violence.
activemars828 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
And then there was a year long cliff hanger ... Hope you're having fun!
activemars828 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
... Wicked what did we do to invoke your rage?
ShiniD chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
A great cross over, I just discovered this fic and I love it. I hope you continue it someday.
dragonheart 51 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Does anyone notice that he, or she is using real world names for strike witches countries?