Reviews for Infinite Strike Witches
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Please continue this it is awesome
Telron chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
interesting, funny and good so far.
Cloud-Draconian-2 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
This is a great cross-over story. I like the direction you have taken. I hope to see more chapter soon. If you can keep the other IS girl out of the story just a little longer so that the Witches might help him with his girl problem and self-respect.
New Universe Returns chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
This story is quite good I'll admit, but what I don't like about this story is that you use Strike Witches Quest, an AU Strike Witches series, instead of using the original canon Strike Witches.

So could make a rewrite or remake based on Infinite Strike Witches, but this time with the original Strike Witches canon universe. That means there will be Neuroi, no WWII but a Second Neuroi War, alternate names of countries and nations, weird geography, and lots more.

Here's the summary for the remake/rewrite of Infinite Strike Witches:

Ichika Orimura had just won his first battle against the Silver Gospel when a blinding flash threw him and the pilot of the rogue IS, Natasha Fairs into a alternate universe, where aliens are called the Neuroi had invaded Earth and humanity are fighting for their lives, with half-naked witches flying on a pair of hybrid mechanical propeller devices worn over their legs. Separated from his friends back in his home universe, he and Natasha must fight alongside the witches in this crazy new universe where magic exists alongside WWII technology. Not to mention that WWII and WWI never existed. Ever.

Rated M for possible violence, adult situations and graphic violence.
activemars828 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
And then there was a year long cliff hanger ... Hope you're having fun!
activemars828 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
... Wicked what did we do to invoke your rage?
ShiniD chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
A great cross over, I just discovered this fic and I love it. I hope you continue it someday.
dragonheart 51 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Does anyone notice that he, or she is using real world names for strike witches countries?
enigma95 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
ahahahhahah did it again, undonsciously! ahahhahhahah love the cahpter
enigma95 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
HAREM!
enigma95 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
...ok like that way of explaining things, didn't really watch strike witches too but i like it!
enigma95 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
...w8 what! natasha is here too! and wow well that really was quick as if they don't care who they are ahahaahhahah
AnimAsian-san chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story, it's a interesting plot, as a fellow author who writes I.S stories, I'm a pretty big fan of Infinite Stratos stories in general, and I liked that you made Ichika not as dense as portrayed in the light novel/ anime, I hope you continue this story!
Velshard chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Been a little while since I checked back on this story but this was a really good chapter overall, loved the plot and character development and how your working out their interactions. Can't say I'll ever like Minna though, people with her personality have always rubbed me the wrong way, even when they have a legitimate reason for their behavior. Here's to hoping that you update all of your stories soon.

Take care and I hope life's treating you well LTPugh.
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Any plans to update your story soon? It's been quite a while now