Reviews for The Abusive Life of Harry Potter
Fanfictionranger chapter 1 . 4/10
OMG Harry has got sass! :D
Man the reaction of Vernon is hilarious and Snape? I think he might of swallowed a lemon by how I imagine it to be.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I love it
QuillDream19725 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Woo go harry! Wow that was some pretty serious injuries oh and nella was so funny!
FlamingPhoenix7 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I love it!
Chise Sakamoto chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Nice
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I like this and really hope you continue.
Who would f let you copy it verbatim?
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Q.Q
LadyRainDancer chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I loved it, I hope you write more soon!
riddles and secrets chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
why did you abandon this story-it's really good! I know I'm late reading it, as I haven't reading harry potter fan-fiction for very long. Please let me know if you will ever update this!
Jess chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
For a First FF that was awesome! Keep writing! :)
Sith Lord of Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
UPDATE THE BLOODY STORY!
Athena645 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hmmm... Interesting. This sounds like a very interesting beginning, I'll definitely be following this story. Athena645
D chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
SASSY HARRY IS SASSY! OMG I'm sorry but I loved the end... I laughed rather sadisticly... Lol... Keep writing, you're good at grammar and spelling which is quite rare in Fanfiction now!
Allison237Gleek chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Wow! This is good! Will you update soon? Thanks!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I loved it this is an AMAZING start to a hopefully amazing story, I hope that you can update on this story soon since I can't wait to read more. A few questions though; is this going to be a Severus/Harry-Father/Son fanfic. Two is Harry going to take Nella to Hogwarts with Harry.

I love this story and I hope that you can find the time to update soon, Summer xx