Reviews for How I Became Edward Cullen's Slut or A Love Story
This story is uncomfortable. Bella is only 16 and letting Edward use her like that? What 16 year old has a sex life like that anyways?

And its funny (not really) that he says she shouldn't be afraid to approach him, yet he's the one that uses her and walks away and wants nothing more. It's disgusting.

There were many times I wanted to slap Edward.

Bella deserves better than this.
twifan7731 chapter 1 . 10/14
Update please :)
Romana973 chapter 24 . 9/16
Thanks for the great chapter!
joice84 chapter 24 . 9/7
Hii i just find your story and see you have update, so i started read, is so good, hope you can continue this, i'm anxious to see the next !
Sorry muito terrible english, hope you can understande me
juicytreat2 chapter 1 . 9/6
This review is for chapter 24...sorry FF cut off my post - I wish Bella had defended Edward. But I guess I understand that she was probably still hurt from him not showing up that other night.
juicytreat2 chapter 24 . 9/6
I really wish Bella defended Edward. But I guess she was stil
juicytreat2 chapter 23 . 9/6
I'm so happy you are back and updating! I love this story!
1dreamkeeper chapter 24 . 9/6
good update
AleciaCullen21 chapter 24 . 9/6
Love it please update soon
amberkey chapter 24 . 9/2
Lots of love!
lesocialbutterfly chapter 24 . 9/2
Hi do you have a fb fan page you post to?
lesocialbutterfly chapter 23 . 9/2
Welcome back.
suzy 2010 chapter 24 . 9/1
Good chapter. Bella's found some new friends,but long will the friendship last.
Judyblue95 chapter 24 . 8/31
well this is different. I guess I understand why Bella wouldn't rock the boat with her new friends, but I would think she might not participate in that kind of talk about Edward. What's up with Ben? Is he jealous of Edward? I don't think Edward is a blockhead, but you also haven't ever told us why he's 2 years behind everyone else. I hope you get into that and tell us about his past. Thanks again for 2 new chapters so quickly!
Judyblue95 chapter 23 . 8/31
I'm so glad you started updating this story again. Truthfully, I needed to re-read it all so I could get back into the rhythm of what it was all about, and I'm glad I did. I had forgotten just how much I enjoyed this story, relating heavily to Bella, her need to be touched, her need to be accepted. Edward is a mystery still, but ch.22 gave me some insight into him. He's not as confident and cocky as he seems, is he? I'm hoping he and Bella will be together in the end, but I'll keep reading anyway. Do you think you'll finish this soon? Thanks so much for the new chapters!
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »