Reviews for How I Became Edward Cullen's Slut or A Love Story
Get back and finish this fantastic story... NOW!
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 15 . 5/31
PERVERT! Edward YOU WENT INTO THE GIRLS BATHROOM, what if someone saw you? WHAT IF SOMEONE SAW BELLA RUN OUT? and then YOU coming out of the GIRLS bathroom PERVERT ALERT! PERVERT ALERT!
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 5 . 5/29
that reminds me of a miraculous ladybug fanfic, it's a lemon,and cliff hanger I have lines in my head
MysterySan chapter 24 . 5/8
I don't know why but I feel like beating this Ben. At first, before I read EPOV I actually wanted Bella to date Ben instead of Edward. But now I feel that he and his friends are the real jerks with only Kim being the exception. I wish that you had continued this story but now I don't think that you will. Anyways, I liked this story but sometimes I felt that Bella let Edward get away with everything. She needs to be strong.
blewartrk chapter 1 . 4/27
Oh no, I thought the story was finally complete, I was like finallyyyyyy! The last time i read this was like 8 chapters.. years ago. Please update
JoJo Sky chapter 4 . 4/25
Do you have any new chapters in the works, I would love to see this story continue.
sanutazwrites chapter 24 . 4/8
Please update
JoJo Sky chapter 6 . 1/3
Would you be kind enough to give us a new chapter for the new year.
Madison chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
Write more please
Nicoconsd chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
Oh I am so sad the story ends here! I really hope you decide to continue writing this cause I am loving it! I want to know if Edward finally is nice in front of others and does Bella end up helping Edward out with his school work and why is Edward two years behind... So many questions :)
Daydreamer97 chapter 24 . 11/9/2016
Update soon pleaseeeee
Positivity chapter 24 . 11/4/2016
Omg I love it! More please.
Ebella chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
I guess Edward suffering from dyslexia is the reason for his conflicting personality .. Poor thing! At the same time I sympathise with bella too but making fun of someone is very mean behaviour especially if u re at the receiving end of it.. Hope with bella being the smart one, helps Edward recognise dyslexia..
Midnight Cougar chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
I think Bella knows exactly what Edward's all about; she's seeing it.
Midnight Cougar chapter 23 . 10/22/2016
Bella had some good realizations here . . . I just hope she really gets she deserves better than what Edward has dished out to her.

Love to have more of this story.
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »