Reviews for Never Let You Go
B.anon chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Another good chapter. I commented in your other story that I'm not a fan of "sarcastically" - same goes for "jokingly". You're too good of a writer to have to tell the reader how it's meant to be taken.
B.anon chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Nicely written - fluid.
vegasgirltech chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
Thanks for sharing this story with us. It was a great Castle story and the ending was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.
LJLanham chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
I've only just started reading Castle fic... I'm a Bones girl, LOL. But I really enjoyed it. I thought the characters were right on and the story was interesting. You did a great job.
I'm Widget chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Sweet!
Caskettlover chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Dammit. This is me favorite story. I hate if its all only shinny and no dangerous. YOUR story is just perfect. Check every hour for updates. Please continue. Update as soon as possible. PLEASE need to know how it goes along
TC85 chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
I love your story please continue.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
oh my god, this is amazing...
I love it, hope we'll get a new chapter soon!
The Writer's Muse chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Well, I thought I would be able to get up off the floor while I was shouting (in my head because if I did it out loud, I am sure I would freak out my neighbors), "Yes! Javi and Kevin to the rescue! They've been found." But, now I am hoping beyond hope that Kate and Rick are still alive and haven't froze to death (flashback to Set Up and Countdown). Even though my whole left side is now numb, I am staying here until the next chapter.
I'm Widget chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Oh, please tell me they aren't dead!
sideoutgirl chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
This is really awesome! Please update soon!

-sideoutgirl :)
Lessa22 chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
aaahhhhgg! cliff hanger! love the story, update soon please! I vote for alive!
drizzlyNovemberInMySoul chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
oh god, scary. I hope, you'll update soon :)
The Writer's Muse chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Crap! Oh no! Okay, I am never moving off the floor. You are too good at these cliffhangers.
The Writer's Muse chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
That wasn't sappy at all. It was heartwarming. She said those three little words! I am hoping that Rippner doesn't get them. I am still on the floor after falling from my seat.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »