Reviews for Promise Me Something
A Lonely Angel 6 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This is fantastic, brilliant, Molto bene, and everything that is good, ever. I really don't know what else to say except, keep it up!

Keep calm and Allons-y!

Kat
krowl13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aaaawwwwww that was beautiful! It made me tear up and it was just so... Rose... In fact I'm almost sad/surprised that she didn't really make this video...
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh my gosh, this whole thing is just heartwrenching to the upmost degree. I can't even describe the state I'm in after reading it.
Jeenso chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I literally started crying, and I usually only cry for movies and videos, visual stuff. Even if I picture and hear the character's voice in everything I read, I don't know, I just don't cry for text. But anyway, it was such a great fanfic. I wish I could favorite it more times than one. xD
Doctor MisFire chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
No. No your tears were not wasted on this story. It was beautiful, and sad and i loved it. I can imagine rose saying all of those things to the doctor
LunaScreech-Owl chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
i cried.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This makes me cry every time. :'(
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh my god. That was so heart breaking!

It was perfect!
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oooh crying at work not good. Why didn't I wait until later to read this... ugh, too late now. That was a wonderful piece of work dear. Very heartfelt and sincere, I can almost picture this canon. Sigh, I miss Rose and 10Doctor.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is so amazing! So sad omg I can't even
Mia Bronte chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh my God. This is beautiful. I'm crying. Real tears.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was beautiful. Well done.
ZombieChick67 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I don't even. Just. No. I - I can't. No. Too sad, man. Too sad. Actually, no: it was effing perfect. I like feeling sad like this, but AAAAAAAAHH! Don't worry, it's in a good way. I love it! Make more deliciously depressing this, please! Kudos x 59.
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh my bloody goodness. I'm crying so much now. That was SO sad, thank goodness no ones hometo see me bawling all over the computer!
But, really, lovely, that was lovely. Nice job.

JAS
girlwithafilmcamera chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my goodness, the feels!
Seriously though, this is brilliant. And heart wrenching. Congrats, mate. :3