Reviews for No Better Assassin
mizzymel chapter 10 . 5/27
GAH! I just realized you haven't updated this since 2012. I think I'm going to cry.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 10 . 2/3
I wish there were more of this! It's fantastic! Thanks for writing!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 10 . 1/18
GAH! This story is so brilliant! I love your reworking of this episode with more emotion and revelations than the original. I always wondered how no-one really noticed that Merlin was so different. I can't even begin to describe how much I love how your slowly having the characters (particularly Arthur and Gwaine) learn Merlin's secrets and how much he has done for them. I know you haven't updated this story in forever but I am reviewing in the hope that maybe I can inspire or shame you into writing more as soon as possible since I am DYING over here! You are a brilliant writer and story teller and you NEED to update this!

Jess
BreathingMagic chapter 10 . 1/17
Sorry, sorry, excuse me for a Minute, sorry, thank you... *shuffles through the crowd and out the door*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Phew. Okay. Breathe. Sorry, but I think I'll never get used to this. Why is it that I stumble across all these creative, beautifully written and absolutely intriguing stories only to find them abandoned - with YEARS since the last time they've been updated! It's just SO frustrating, especially when there seems to be no reason for it, no Explanation. When the author's note is already excited (and therefor making me excited) for what is yet to come, for getting into the meat of things. And then there's nothing. Well, nothing and a freaking cliffhanger, in this case. -.-

So here I go again. Writing, Reviewing. Begging for continuation. Hoping. Praying. So that maybe, just maybe, through some great, Merlinian miracle, brilliant writers like yourself will be drawn back to this, kissed by muse and will be more than just a Little motivated to Keep things going. In the end, as Long as there is hope, there might also be a Chance...

Suffice to say that I have a love-hate-relationship with this. I loved absolutely everything about it so far, but I obviously hate that yet again I am left with a door halfway opened, but I can't get through it to examine the Beauty that hides behing it more thoroughly. And I was so excited to see Merlin's struggle against Fomorrah-Merlin and all that... :(
Lilac Winters21 chapter 10 . 1/15
I love this story! You fixed a lot of the things that I disliked about the original episode, and I am really enjoying this version of it. Morgana's discovery of Merlin's magic, the two different parts of Merlin struggling internally, Merlin watching his inner self helplessly-all brilliantly written. Please, please, please write more for this story; it's been wonderful so far, and I really want to know what happens!
Rookiereads chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
YES! THANK you! Someone with common sense (and I might add, quite a bit of writing skill- love the story so far.) I was wondering why Merlin didn't use the most powerful weapon at his disposal. That's not to say I didn't love the scene between Merlin and Leon.

"What is the job exactly?"
"To kill Arthur."
"Driving you mad, is he?"
"Not for much longer!"
Boudicca1 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
This is such an awesome fic! I know it's been a while, but I really hope you plan to update it soon!
Heala chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Please update this, I have enjoyed the twists you are giving to the story and you have great characterization. I am also liking that for once Arthur isn't being portrayed as an oblivious person.
missmarthanightingale chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
I know that the chances of you updating this after so long are slim, but I just want to tell you that I wish they weren't. I adore this story. I almost wish it had really happened!
MagicalSocks chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
I absolutely love this story and I would really really REALLY love to see it completed! It would be marvelous if you had plans to finish it because you are a wonderful writer!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Is there anything I can say to make you finish this story? I'm really enjoying it and would love to read more. It's such an original idea and brilliantly written . I don't think I can put in words how much I love it. Please, please continue/finish it.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Well, I have to say I've thoroughly enjoyed your story here and would love to see it finished...too bad it's been so long. Hope everything's alright. :)
Luisma chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Nuoo! Where is the rest?
GreekGoddessHestia chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
I've just found this story and am seriously enjoying it, but unfortunately you haven't updated in almost a year! Please update, you've left it on such a cliffy and I really want to know what happens next, I love the subtle differences you've made and the way this story is unfolding and would love to finish it completely.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!

Tashie
Auua Ytjoml chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Amazing story so far! Update soon!