Reviews for From the Bird's View
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/19
This is really cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I found it amusingly ironic that Robin thought Munroe was a Grimm.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Very good.
Riptide2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Really liked it! I can see how the others would come off as Grimms also to someone not in the know, but I actually didn't think of it until you used the idea. Great job!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I love how she mistook Juliet, Monroe, anf Rosalee as Grimms. I'll have to ask my mom how many calls they get for that knife thing (she's ambulance dispatch).
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Sqweeeeeeeee! ZOMG I freaking love it! Soo adorable. I wish they would bring in more of the characters that Nick has helped in the past. Maybe to help him out or as informants. That would be cool. *sigh* Guess we just have to be happy with the fan-verse versions, since the writers of the series aren't inclined to do it. lol _
WRATH77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
lovely story, i really liked robin! nice work!
Flaremage chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was cute! I like how you used robins character. U hope that this continues but is a good one shot if you end up keeping it like this. Though I do wonder what stories robin would collect talking to other who've been saved by 'Nick the Grimm' and how her stories would be published as a wesen only or if it would get leaked out and someone like Juliet reading it, or Wu!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I wonder if Robin's stories will change Grimm/Wezen dynamics somehow?
general zargon chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Sweet! I love how Robin thought Juliette, Monroe, and Rosalee were Grimms too, and I noticed that Nick didn't try to correct her, LOL! I noticed a few typos, but as a whole I loved this story, especially since there aren't many Wesen pov's of their rescue by Nick out there. :) Please keep up the great work, and I hope you write more for this fandom!
D Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Yes, the Grimm fanclub in the making. They could have a secret handshake and everything. So cute.