Reviews for Sista Parting
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
man, everyone really took a beating. Physically and emotionally.
I like the bits where Magnus was arguing with Anne-Brit. It was cute and affectionate. It was the brief light in this dark situation. Well done and looking forward to more.
CeffylGwyn chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Poor girl. Very very sad.

I love Kurt's attempt at dry humor when everything is so dark with his: 'Cover your nose before you get blood on the file.'

You've portrayed everyone perfectly :)

Great Chapter! Can't wait for more! :)
awake-and-dreaming28 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
I loved it! Thank you so much for posting!
CeffylGwyn chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
OOOooooooo great action packed chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
yah! Finally another chapter! Urgh, you evil person, you hurt Magnus! (*JK*)
That last line just fits Kurt and Magnus perfectly. Love it! Onward!
I.Am.Cheese.And.Cheese.Is.Me chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Loki'd in 221b chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Amazing, I really hope you update soon c:
pancakes101 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
This is really good. You should continue n.n
CeffylGwyn chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
This is a really interesting fic! Keep it up! Can't wait for more! :)

p.s doesn't it always go like that go? I hate it every time I figure out the people I write about actually aren't real and have absolutely no say in making your life better...It gets a bit depressing :P eheh
xLittleBlackStarx chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I really don't know how I missed this one in my scouring of the internet for wonderful 'Wallander' stories...But I found it now and that's what counts, right?

Anyways, I am enjoying your story immensely. I love the little touches of humour that are spread through-out it. I especially liked the "Now answer the phone" line, it was perfect and made me laugh to myself.

I hope that you find the time to update soon. I can't wait.

CreggaFoeseeker chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Well done.
you certainly made Magnus a glutton for punishment. and a father? Ok, you better come back to that one.
Right off he bat i noticed the similarities between this bank hold up and the one in the Season 7 finale of Criminal Minds (which was awesome). Well done.
Please update. No one ever updates their Wallander fics fast enough :P Until next time.
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This has the lest serious feel to it out of all the other Wallander fics I've read. and no one seems OOC. Nicely done. Onward.
Terra3434 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
I like this chapter keep up the good work:)
Terra3434 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I think you did a really good job on this chapter. Can't wait to see what happends next.