Reviews for Marisa 18: An225
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hmp. So much for your 'writing slump'.

Excellent combination of humor and action. Poor Elio, trying to herd his six kittens all over da Vinci airport, his hopes for a little self-indulgence dwindling away to nothing. Sounds like parenthood to me.

Wonderful scene-setting, dialogue and characterization. The plot was engaging as well, as it switched from a simple outing to something wider and more urgent. I liked it very much. Thank you.
Jack Bauer Reborn chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
It's been a while since I've read any of your work, and I have to say that this is well done.

It took a bit to remember that you use OCs that are not yours, but that does not detract from the story - instead, you were able to introduce enough of the characters so that I got a piece of each one's personality. This is also not easy and I want to commend you for it.

There were a few minor nit picks (spelling, etc) that I could point out if you like.
reader238 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OMG Squee I was just thinking earlier today that after I got done in town that I would go back a reread the Marisa stories only to come back and see that a new one was posted. that is just so weid and awsome at the same time. anyway great chapter/story I just love each and every one of these. it what inspired me to make my own OC. I greatly enjoyed Amilia taking charge of the unexpected op.