Reviews for Labyrinth
RANDOMPERSON chapter 8 . 8/18
Such a beautiful story... abandoned... *sobs*
DarkBalance chapter 8 . 8/2
Well. This has been interesting. I'm curious about what else youv would have come up with, but I've enjoyed what you do have written. Thank you :)
hi chapter 8 . 6/11
That isn't how Dumbledore is supposed to is often very quiet and doesn't ever really shout. Also harry is rich in the books and hermione is supposed to love its good.
UNITY chapter 1 . 6/10
WOW!
Tarix chapter 8 . 5/30
Adorable evil little Hermione.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 5/25
This fic seemed promising until the end with Dumbledore, obviously the author doesn't want the reader to be in doubt about the ridiculously OOC Dumbledore being their enemy. Or perhaps the author just mistook him for Snape.

It's fair enough to change Dumbledore to an evil bastard, but please at least make him competently and affable evil, successfully using his grandfatherly facade to fool people rather than giving him the composure of child.
I foresee a lot of bashing in the future with this and similar things as a stepping stone to rationalize them being 'a bit dark'.

Let Dumbledore be angry, but be subtle about it, show a bit of narrowing of his eyes, his hand tensing a bit as if he longed to grasp a wand, to convey that he might be an antagonist, show a strong cunning Wizard with his own agenda that might not be to harry's benefit, not a cartoon villain.
An Insane Basilisk chapter 8 . 5/14
A darn shame you are not continuing this story! How disappointing.
An Insane Basilisk chapter 2 . 5/14
The Weasleys are open minded? You've got to be kidding. I think the Weasleys are the most closed minded people I've even heard of. They are too much Dumbledore's "sheep". Ron, and Molly are the two worst of the Weasleys with their bigotry against anyone Slytherin.
melaniemyxa chapter 8 . 5/2
Cool. Very well-written. Give us more, please! :D
Lils chapter 8 . 3/26
This story's amazing! Try reading it under heavy painkillers and you'll see what I mean.

BTW, your Hermione's awesome. Hope you get around of updating this, yeah?
Koboi Laboratories chapter 8 . 3/14
Please post again soon!
gamemonger56 chapter 8 . 3/13
Alas, no updates for a long time. I am sad.
Type your review here:
This is looking promissing! Thanks!
K chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
They are mostly thought by your current professors

*taught.

"Airplanes," Harry and Hermione corrected in tandem, "not aeroplanes."

"aeroplanes" is correct in Britain.

"My bad," Madam Pomfrey apologized,

The phrase "My bad" is very much an Americanism, and also very recent. (The first citation in this context dates from 1986, American urban youth; it's known to have been unknown to some Britons as late as 2005. Google "overgreen my bad", and note that the Shakespeare citation is jocular, being an entirely dissimilar use.) No Briton, magical or muggle, would be likely to use it in 1993, and few do even today.

"Do you intent to blow up your wand, mister Potter?"

*intend