Reviews for Labyrinth
AngelAzazel88 chapter 8 . 5h
Great story!
Continue the story please. I would like Hermione to show the full extent of her powers.
PhoenixGravity chapter 8 . 5/14
I'm keeping hope that one day this will be updated...
PhoenixGravity chapter 1 . 5/14
This first chapter is amzing, the Harrys and Hermiones friendship is "theirs", and they feel so real... I'm hooked!
slytherin.heir13 chapter 8 . 4/29
I have been reading your story for years, and I ejoys your writting style, as well as how you present and develop your characters. I hope you find the inspiration to update soon, though I understand that others telling you to update isn't particularly conductive in you actually writting it. May I ask why you haven't updated though? If it is personal, or you simply do not wish to answer that is quite alright, and well within your rights as an author.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/16
The only reason people whine is when there is no warnings. You created warnings and that's good enough for me. You did your civic duty!
starie78 chapter 8 . 1/15
A great story I'd love to see it continued one day.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Well, no update for Christmas, whichis disappointing, but I understand, real life takes precedence.

This truly is my very favorite Harry Potter fanfic, if you could at all find the time, could you please consider updating it for my birthday this coming March?

Hope you and yours are well.

All the best,

Man ofConstant Sorrow
Agentegs005 chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
This story is great, youshould continue it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
I wish this could have been completed. It's a wonderful. I'm slightly disappointed
RANDOMPERSON chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Such a beautiful story... abandoned... *sobs*
DarkBalance chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
Well. This has been interesting. I'm curious about what else youv would have come up with, but I've enjoyed what you do have written. Thank you :)
hi chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
That isn't how Dumbledore is supposed to is often very quiet and doesn't ever really shout. Also harry is rich in the books and hermione is supposed to love its good.
UNITY chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
WOW!
Tarix chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
Adorable evil little Hermione.