Reviews for Labyrinth
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 6/2
I love that we saw how Hermione got the Dursleys to be civil but maybe this chapter wouldn't come off as a filler if you set thise scenes as flashbacks within a larger, more plot-oriented chapter?
Adunaphel1 chapter 8 . 6/1
Cool story! Update soon
bleeb90 chapter 8 . 5/21
Awesome, too bad you never finished it!
arekay chapter 8 . 5/9
Aeroplane is actually also valid especially in places like the UK.
N1605 chapter 8 . 3/23
Its a shame that this wasn't continued. I would have enjoyed reading that :)
Great story so far.
Please update this! This is amazing!
this is a good fic.. it’s a shame it is not continued..
LiumD chapter 8 . 1/30
Pomfrey was right, aeroplane, not airplane.
A-Fighterlady chapter 8 . 1/18
Fantastic!
thebookworm90 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Do you plan on finishing this one day? I do hope so. This story has been vastly entertaining and I hope to one day read how Hermione and Harry conquer the wizarding world.
Lyanah chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
Woah ! Amazing story ! Pleasepleasepleasepleeeeease continue it ! It's soooo good ! I want more !
Please consider continuing !
And even if you can't, thank you for writing it so far. I loved reading it, and enjoyed every chapter available thouroughly. Thanks a ton !
RykOakwine chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
An excellent start to a unique Harry Potter story in which Harry actually gets to embrace his inner (and outer, for that matter) submissive, allowing his bossy friend to be who she wss meant to be.

Rowling furthered nothing but typical conservative gender roles in her writing, forcing Harry to live with the constant pressure of being a "hero" and a leader when he wanted nothing at all to do with such things. I find the more adult Harry Potter fan fiction which posits a strongly Dom Harry to be particularly difficult to read since such behavior is so very, very, out of character for Harry. Almost as out of character as the inevitable "Hermoine discovers her inner Sub" that goes along with those stories.

Why aren't more stories written where both Harry and Hermoine find the courage or neccesity or even the need to be more faithful to who they really are? Like it or not Harry really is very submissive. He hates his fame, he insists everyone call him "just Harry" to keep himself as low as possible, he's forced into every leadership role he ever takes on... and this is portrayed in cannon (and almost all fanfic) as appropriate, neccesary, even needful. Can't have Harry acting like a little puss, now can we?

While Hermoine, who's pushy, bossy, arrogant, a super-achiever, is constantly derided for her characteristics. Why? If it were Harry who behaved as Hermoine did he'd be accepted as a strong willed "leader of men". Hermoine is beaten down by social pressures from her peers and elders until by the time she leaves Hogwarts she's so defeated she marries Ron Weasley. Ron Weasley. Seriously.

A story showing not Slytherin (and inevitably dominant, confident, strong willed, Harry, but instead the PAIR of Harry and Hermoine as sorted into Slytherin in first year? With both already being friends from the muggle world (neccesary so thst they'd be close allies who trust each other immediately, otherwise neither of them would trust the other in Slytherin until it was too late) is a great premise.

I will quibble with how worldly and mature both are in this story. A very mature 11 year old is still just an 11 year old. They aren't, for example, as mature and experienced as even an immature 16 year old.

This is a problem with 95% of HP (and, for that matter, Naruto) fanfic. It's just too hard to write interesting stories where the protagonists actually act like 11 year old kids. I get it, I do. But some stories go even further towards unbelievably grown up, worldly, mature, experienced, 11 year old kids and this is one of them.

But it's still a hell of an intriguing premise and a shockingly RARE one at that. Which is a damn shame. And now even this one is abandoned. What a pity! :c
Slytherin Cored chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Such a shame this is abandoned. I love it a great deal.
timefreak chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
While it's amusing that she took an unsuitable wand, it is very out of character for Canon Hermione, and more so for your Hermione that she would take a wand that would cause problems. She would want the best tools to work with.

Regardless, this is a brilliant fic, and I do hope it isn't abandoned. Even if that's what it looks like...
TranquilSapphire chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I so want to see where this is heading.