Reviews for Real
Damian 'Robin' Wayne chapter 14 . 3/8
Train isn't... dead... right...?
Time Review chapter 14 . 3/5
Sarah did it! She got Train out and rescued Saya! Creed's not dead! Echidna's plan was genious! Sven and Eve were idiots! The next chapter's not out yet!

...

Ahem! Aaanyway...

Heh heh, I knew Subditus was a weird word and must have some meaning I didn't know, but I thought I just didn't get it 'cause I only watched the anime once (The manga's better! ...Don't look at me like that...). I should have looked it up anyway :) . I toootally didn't even suspect he was Zagine's brother.

And Saya's awakening threw me off, too...and the fact that she was alive in the first place, although the thought might have crossed my mind when Sarah was talking to her. When she came back to say she couldn't come talk to Saya, I just knew the "coma patient" was important...I just kept forgetting she existed.

I can't help but keep wondering how Train broke the bars on the windows in his second escape attempt. Did I miss something and the bars weren't solid metal, or did Train have superhuman strength in the anime? I should probably watch it again...

Creed threw me off. I kept thinking it was a dream someone was having. He came out of nowhere! Hee hee, I bet he knew right off what "Subditus" means. That's probably what told him for sure that the man was a fake.

An hour. That's all it took for Creed to know Train was in danger. Sven and Eve should take notes...especially Sven, 'cause Eve's still a child.

Gasp! Oooh, I just thought of something. I thought for sure it was Sarah who saved Train, but now I think it could have been Creed! He somehow made it look like he died (perhaps a clone? He's good at weird stuff like that) and then left, or was gone already, and rescued Train when no one was looking. Hee hee, I'm so smart...or I'm just weird. I'm okay with either one ;)

Heh, one would think Creed was my favorite with how much praise I'm giving him.

...

It's Train, just so you know.

I hope Saya doesn't die with the injuries she gave herself just trying to get to Train. The breaking bones and tearing tissue (or muscle, I forget which) thing had me cringing the more she moved. "Train! I'm here to rescue you! Uh oh, I see the tunnel...such a pretty light..." Ahahaha! Eh heh, er... I like it :)

The story, I mean. Not my fanscene. I look forward to the next chapter!

Time R.
God arcs chapter 14 . 1/26
Nice chapter, update soon!
Wildgirl404 chapter 14 . 1/20
This is really good! plz keep writing! Did you really kill train? I'd be so sad...that's why you got to keep writing, Your cliff hangers are murderous! You got my support! ;)
JennieJane chapter 14 . 1/3
Oh my God! Echidna is now officially one of my favorite characters! XD Did Eve want to say something but the others wouldn't listen to her? And what happened to the insane doctor at the end? I really want to know what's happening with that doctor and if he's immortal or something? :P PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PS: The time this time was good ;) keep up the good work :)
lunardusk chapter 14 . 1/4
Poison lipstick. That's certainly a new one. This is good. Reading about Train falling apart was a little hard, but this is definitely an interesting story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
R u done with exams now? You last updated on November 26! Will you write a new chapter now? Love the story!
JennieJane chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
that was awesome! it was definitely worth the wait! why isn't Sven's eyes working? What will happen next? CAN'T WAIT! UPDATE SOON!
RunawayGuumi chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Two reviews, I've made TWO REVIEWS. and guess what? your. one. of. them!
I'm only going to say this ONCE, ONCE! ...
CONTINUE!
Update the resolution, please if you don't mind. *hands you a cookie*
;)
Now anyway with all due seriousness.
This story is DEPRESSING, not that I "don't" like Depressing stories. But it is AMAZING. The story has the right concepts and writing patterns with the LONG Chapters and cliffhangers leaving you CRAVING more! So keep up the good work! and make sure to throw a rainbow of happiness somewhere in between. *shivers*
I swear on my 'Gummybear oath' that you will continue this STORY! :D *salutes a farewell*
bunny-loverXIV chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
ooh I need reread this you brother her back? a bit cliche but I like for once. it hard to end something so dark. and don't worry. I have not updated since summer. good to see this wasn't dropped.
CJD chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
FINISH IT FINSIH IT FINISH IT! I DONT CARE IF ITS BEEN A YEAR OR 3 THOUSAND YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED IT YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT THAT WAY! I NEED THE HAPPY ENDING, THE RECOVERY...IF U WERENT GOING TO FINISH IT THEN U SHOULD HAV TAKIN IT OFF! JUST ONE OR TWO CHAPTERS THATS ALL YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY NOW PLZ! its a really great messed up story lol, i wouldnt have read it cuz i hate dark things but the way in which you wrote it was like reading a real book, so plz finish what you started because its really good!
Arius the Heretic chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
It's a shame that your story doesn't get much reviews cause its totally awesome! You need to write more cause i can't wait for the next chapter. Pls update soon!
Yukan chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Trop cool ! Séphiria et Creed débarquent ! L'idée avec Zaguine je ne m'y attendait vraiment pas! Et puis Train avait raison depuis le début, est-ce qu'il pourra pardonner à ses amis qui l'ont trahi ?
Continue. J'attend la suite avec impatience.
bunny-loverXIV chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
HOLY S**T! those bastards! they're gonna kill him! I think I know who that Doctor really is.
TheObsessedWriter chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Argh! Cliffhanger alert! I'm gonna die before the next chapter, that how excited I am!