Reviews for The Greatest Kantra
usa pyon chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
so sad /3 loved it though great work :)
loveanimea chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Uwaa that was an epic story ! This is so beautifully written! I love it! You are a amazing writer! I hope you keep on writing! It's a talent that you have!
Rainshine5 chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Sigh. I loved everything about this story... Except for how it ended. But I know not all stories have a happy ending. Rin should have never given herself to the emperor. Not when she didn't have to and not when she loved Sesshomaru. And for her to just... Die... Sigh. A truly sad ending. Nonetheless, great story again. I still liked it. Xoxo!
Music-chan loves anime chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so cute!
MoonlightRurouni chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Wow...just...wow...amazing fic! I ADORED it!keep up the great work!
-moony
CupidArrows25 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! SGE CANT DIE! NO NO NO! IVE SPENT ALL NIGHT TO READ THIS AND FIND OUT SHE DIES NO NO NO!*CRYS* YOUR SO MEAN. HOW COULD YOU? NO NO NO! THIS WAS TO SAD. (sorri for caps i get to emotional.
CupidArrows25 chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Awww that was cute dont worry ill protect you as long as he *twitch* doesnt say *twitch* stuff like that *twitch* good chap.
CupidArrows25 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
*crys* what -hiccup- happened to the-hiccup- to the-hiccup- lady mother Sniffs we knew *crys even harder* that is sniffs to -hiccup- mean! Good chap by the way.
CupidArrows25 chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
(spazzes out on my bed) OMG NO NO NO WAY! TO CUTTEEE! WHAT WILL SHE DOO! I KNEW IT THIS IS HE BEST! OMG NO WAY! HE LOVES HER DAMN IT LADY MOTHER! Nice chapter tho. (Is addicted sorrii)
CupidArrows25 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Cute cute cute! Im adictted to this story. *chases you with all the other fans* xD
CupidArrows25 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Sad soo sad. I totally understand what sesshy means and about rins pain. im so emotional this chap was good and sad. and it was totally your fault sesshy
CupidArrows25 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS SESSHY! Sorry imbut i always loved things like these.
CupidArrows25 chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
T-that was sooo cutee! I can smell the romance. Lets have a sesshy pov please?
CupidArrows25 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Wow those dances sounds nice and entertainting. cant wait to read the rest of your story
Taraah36 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
She had the greatest power over the emperor and she gave it away the moment she slept with him.

Had she held out he would have given her even more.

The trick is not to be weak and give in but be strong and get what you want then think about giving him what he wants. A whore is what she was not yet a whore is what she became.

If you have to lose yourself for a lie its not worth it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »