Reviews for Warehouses and Explosions
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
poor baby should have called in sik
silverluna chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was an awesome fic! I loved the hurt/comfort aspects with Eliot as the focus, as well as getting to hear some of his thoughts as he's trying to figure out what's happened. I loved the tenderness he showed towards the unconscious Parker, including how he takes the time to think that he wouldn't refer to her in cute pet names if she weren't out cold. I think when he does this here you're giving us some of that subtlety of complex emotions that is often only shown through his facial expressions; in this case he's sort of afraid, perhaps, that Parker might be hurt worse than he thinks. I loved the interaction between Eliot and Hardison and then Eliot and Sophie at the end—got more of that great subtle team/friend dynamic, the way that none of them have to *say* or *say directly* what might be going on, but the others can pick up on what they are conveying anyway. I loved how all the characters were spot on, and I could totally see this in an episode.

Thanks for this awesome one-shot! :D
The Moosepainter chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Awesome. It may sound absurd, but its nice to get a little look at Eliot now and then, as the actual victim of some of his injuries. Not too much, but a little bit, just to show us he isn't, infact, immortal. Cheers!
Avid Reider chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow, English isn't your first language? I wouldn't be able to tell. You are a good writer; the story kept my attention all the way through. It's also pretty well done for your first Leverage-fanfic. Great job!
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
i liked this story...you kept everyone in character, so for your first fic you did great :-) and your english is great
Swampy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I hadn't planned on leaving a review, but I just had to tell you that I love all the metaphors in this, mainly those about Eliot's ribs. Everyone was in character, and your overall tone was good, too. Really great fic! :)
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was very good, you captured everyone's voices and character perfectly. Eliot's thoughts as he was trying to get out of the warehouse, especially relating to Hardison, were very amusing.
luna-pendragon chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
For a 1st story it was really good please continue
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wait...what? English ISN'T your native language? Coulda fooled me, you write about a bajillion times better than some, so a huge kudos to you, this was written splendidly. I particularly loved the "I-hate-you-so-much-messages his ribs left in his voicemail." Also, the way that you wrote about Eliot passing out, being confused that he couldn't hear Hardison, and that "The dancing black spots had invited some friends over." Those two sentences were really great.

Oh, and the fact that it was Eliot-whump made it even better. Could we get more? Pretty please? *innocent eyelash batting here*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Enjoyed this. Good story, and the charactors were true to themselves. Would love a continuation. Certainly could not tell that English isn't your 1st language.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved this.
drjones chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Well done! The characters were true to the show.
Gorgolo Chick chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
It's hard to believe English isn't your first language. You use it very well. I really enjoyed this, I like how you portrayed Eliot's thoughts and reactions.