Reviews for Four Weddings
Sticks and Steam chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
That's... It's so fluffy! It's so cute!
jasongraceless chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
awww, it's been so long since you updated... please?
BookLove chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Where's the last chapter?
sassymotherhubbard chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Hel-lo You gonna end this?
automaticIntoxication chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Awsome
ACR chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
yeah!
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
AWWWWWWWW 3 Ok I know I'm supposed to compliment all the fluffy Percabeth and stuff but - Will. Oh my gods. I actually just ove it when someone is like "I'll just leave you two alone" to Percy and Annabeth. And then Percy's reaction. Oh my gods I am laughing so hard right now, and no I am not ok.
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Oh so poifect 3 Especially the last 2 lines 3
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
knuaehdbvnsurhsxakj gxhbnd hxbmnr4njhkvbdjburnnstyv my emotions after the second last sentence. You're like J.k, you both have this talent for bringing those small little contents from earlier books and making them relevant and important. I applaud you :)
mcfuz chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Wow. All of these were gorgeous. Are you posting a last chapter?
WiseGirl7131 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
PercyandAnnabeth also known as PERCABETH! PERCABETH FOREVER! Ok, fangirl moment over, now I love how Percy is just like "oh, Annabeth I love you soooo much, will you marry me even though your mom might turn me into a flowerpot? Would you be okay marrying a flowerpot?", but I think that Grover might be a little more attentive to the wedding of his two best friends than just being like " ooooh roses, yummy!" Just my opinion.
doe-eyed llama chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
So much aw. Just. So much.

And the Aphrodite girls leaving the room made me laugh, really hard xD
MostDefinitelyFlorentine chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Geez, scare me half-to-death why don't you? Wow, this was totally not what I was expecting, but it was great none the less! You really had me worried for Annabeth, and the part with Nico did NOT help. The wedding scene was adorable, and the last line was so sweet that it could be made of pure, raw sugar. Umm, that was a really bad comparison, sorry... I'm going to end the review now before I say something even stupider...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
SO ROMANTIC! I love it so much.