Reviews for A Shadow Over Crystal Tokyo
Loyal DC Fan chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
I'm glad that I actually know this song...
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
I Love The Story!
Fleur the First chapter 9 . 8/18/2003
Another wonderful story from a simply wonderful writer! Thank goodness there's so much more from you I haven't read. I couldn't bear to stop reading now.

Fleur
Jigglypuffer chapter 9 . 8/3/2003
I loved this too. I really like your future stories that star Usa and her senshi. I loved it. I will so read the next story in the series.
Midnight-Firestorm22 chapter 9 . 10/1/2002
wow! what a nice ending, and you STILL haven't ended it. lol. i can see this is becoming a sailor moon saga you're a very talented writer, and i'm glad that people like you put your talents to use and appreciate the arts of litterature. It would be a shame to let it go to waste like so many... but anyway, keep up the good work, and always write!
TsukiNoBara chapter 8 . 9/7/2002
HEY! Get that sequel up! Your fics are the few decent ones out there! If you don't hurry, my Rabid Vampire Butterflies will come after you! Come on, chop-chop.

If you were insulted by anything I just said, please know that it's meant to be a compliment. I don't send my Rabid Vampire Butterflies after every author. Only the ones that I REALLY like.

just a reader chapter 9 . 8/31/2002
Wow you finished it! Time for another sequel! o
TsukiNoBara chapter 9 . 8/31/2002
I don't know why I'm bothering to review. I'm just gonna tell you that you're a great author again! *hugs you* I've been feeling bored lately...there aren't many good fanfics out there (besides the humor ones). Your fics seem to be the few that are wonderful! *checks something* I could have sworn I added you to my favorite authors! *adds you* there!

As always, wonderful story!

Truechinook chapter 9 . 8/31/2002
Kewl! Luved the ending, and i can't wait to read the next one! Good job.
Sailor Nimnard chapter 9 . 8/31/2002
Good story! I'm just disappointed that Haruka and

Michiru never showed up in this.
Toby Danger chapter 9 . 8/31/2002
I've really come to respect you as a writer. You make the senshi a damn sight more interesting to read about than in the manga. Give yourself a pat on the back for me.
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
NINE? Good God! I'm addicted to this story now.

Shiva137 chapter 7 . 8/21/2002
I've said it once, and I'll say it again; you may be working hopelessly working on perfecting your writing, but you're a hell of a lot closer to that goal than you are away from it. Keep this up and you'll be on par with those who had the magical gift of both natural talent AND classes to refine that talent (and no, I'm not referring to me; just Krin Dreamweaver, Mr. E, Shadowmane, Viper, ad nauseum... who are excellent writers.)

You, sir, are on the cusp of reaching your goal. I am a stoic, so I know an excellent story when it can evoke many emotions in me at will, and you have so far managed to get them to lean quite a distance in the right direction, which is far better than most stories I've read. Please, continue writing, for I cannot wait to see what you have in store for Hotaru and the new Senshi.
just a reader chapter 7 . 8/17/2002
Have i ever mentioned i don't like cliff hangers? I hope you don't actually kill Hotaru because she has died way too many times as far as i'm concered. Oh well, we'll just see what happens in the next chapter!
Truechinook chapter 7 . 8/16/2002
Ohhh! You're not going to let 'Taru die, are you? Hope not. Anywayz, great chapter! And I hope that you get the next chapter out soon, because the suspence is killing me.