Reviews for The Soul Mates Help Find a Treasure
Twilight-Narnia-Charmed chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
You should make a sequal
Savanna chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I like it but I don't like all the hostility towards Andy and all the rock throwing. Also, Tiffini is kinda annoying. I wouldn't hang with someone like that. Sorry but just a few more things, at the end Shea should have kissed Bran for real, not just on the cheek (I mean, he did save her life). At first it was amazing but you lost me when Andy was mentioned because then it was so much hate towards her and Bran. But it was a good idea for her to leave by going up the bucket. Overall, I liked it but Shea as a character doesn't seem like a good match for Bran. 1.) boys don't like aggressive girls 2.) boys don't like jealous girls 3.) If a girl hits a boy he isnt gonna like her. Its like the same thing as a boy hitting a girl. please don't hate me for my comments. When i get older i wanna be a screen writer and i have this very harsh judgement but its just because that's how all writers. And its kinda easy to see i don't like hurting peoples feelings so if you find what im valuable than good if not then just say "that bitch don't know nothin". Always remember to value your work.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
really good could of put more romance between the brand and shea though but still great read:)
Duck chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Aww, young love.
Duck chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
My kid sister can definitely relate to Tiffani in all that sugar and hyperness.
booknerd323 chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Awww! I love the Goonies! This was a good story. Like always, I'm sad it's over.

In other news, I watched Lost Boys for the first time today.
thesituation016 chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Awesome as usual. Enough said.
Musical cake chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Woo! awesome story! I love you!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Awwwwww that ending was like a cliff hanger except it was the end... are you going to do a sequel?
tazzledmuch chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Coolio :)
tazzledmuch chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
i am so glad andy left, she bugs me in the movie. she's alway's shrieking like a dramatic rodent. mikey and tiffani are so cute together. :) brand is a big sweaty greaseball i woonder if his character ever takes a shower, it'd be funny if shea or tiffani tripped him into the water off one eyed willie's ship for payback of being all googily eyed toward the andyish creature and alway's taking the dramatic red heads side.

someday's i feel like the cat garfield from the garfield comic strips my favorite food is lasania and i am so lazy sometimes. the couch sings to me and when the couches siren call over powers me to sit on it i get swallowed up until the couch eats me alive.

other times i dance around so much blasting either 'linkin park' or the 'backstreet boys' cause when i visit my parents house they tell me stop singing and dancing because they are just jelous of my amzing vocal talent. my mom used to yell at me ""iizzii! your going to make the hoouse callapse on all of us someday and were all going to die!"" but hey i thought i sounded good.

ANDY'S GONE! **fist pumps the air** YES!
booknerd323 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Observation: There has been a lot of rock throwing in these last few chapters. lol.

I'm glad Andy's gone. I like that Stef still stayed.

Musical Cake was right. This story isn't as crazy as they usually are. I like it though. It's a nice break from the usual pace.

Confession time: As a kid Mrs./Ms. Fratellis scared the crap out of me.
booknerd323 chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
FYI: Don't expect me not to freak out and scream some if there's a bat or any other creature in my hair.

And I hope Andy takes the bucket up.
Musical cake chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
That's funny, I thought I had never seen the goonies before, but I have just never seen the beginning. I saw a little before this, until the end.
caleb's babe chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
hmm nice chapter. more please.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »