Reviews for Virus
Arianna18 chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
::sighs heavily:: Don't you hate it when the system eats what you've written? And it was such a good review, too. Well, let's see if I can replicate it ...

EXCELLent story, worthy of the original series. You're a fine writer and have captured the principal characters very well. Your original characters are excellent, the action fast-paced with lovely twists and turns, the descriptions are well done, and the touch of the supernatural was a lot of fun.

I've heard this is your first Man from UNCLE story? One can only hope it won't be the last!

I find myself wondering what other fandoms you write in. ::wanders off to check::
Denise Felt chapter 20 . 8/24/2012
Nice ending! Will we be getting a sequel sometime? *grin* Thanks for this lovely trip down memory lane with two of my favorite spies of all time! It was fab!
LaH Carabele chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
Very rousing adventure! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. You have an excellent way of describing fast-paced action the really ramps up the excitement level. And that is often so difficult to do!
jkkitty1 chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
Very different story and lots that can come from it. I enjoyed the complete thing.
girl in the glen chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
"Da" As in, TaDah! lots of action, and a compelling new character in Diamene. So, will she and Mr. Kuryakin meet again?
jkkitty1 chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
This is wonderful, something tells me you shouldn't mess with Diamene family.
Denise Felt chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
See why I love Illya? He's so cool! *grin*
Denise Felt chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Cool. Next, please.
Denise Felt chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Out of the frying pan and into the fire. See how you are?
Denise Felt chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Yea for Illya!
Denise Felt chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Diamene has an interesting sense of humor. Glad to know Solo will get better. Um, won't he?
Denise Felt chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Alright! Let's go!
Denise Felt chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Next? Please?
Denise Felt chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
I hate seeing my heroes in the hospital. Will he be out soon? *sigh*
Denise Felt chapter 8 . 8/21/2012