Reviews for Digisitter
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hahahahahaha, that was pretty damn funny! And in all honesty, I don't think that the characters were OOC; though maybe that's just me. ;)

Ahem...y'know, I've never really attempted a humour fic before; but I hope that, when I do, my first one can be half as funny as this was. Awesome work. I adored it. )
Daikari4eva chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
God. I'd slap that little brat if I was Tai, seeing as I can't stand Kari anyway. She's such a little bitch.
Taichi-Yamato4ever chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
*rolling on the floor* OMG that was hilarious! An attempt at humor, my ass. You mastered it! (I just didn't get the part about the principle)
chrono17 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
This was a cute little story(I can't believe i just used that word but oh well.) Anywho, it was exceptionally humorous though a bit cruel if i do say so myself. I als noticed that you used the leiton kids name again in the first version of that other story i've gone and forgotten the name of. ah well.
Angel Artist chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
lol, this so so funny! poor tai! loving the line about Cileste getting shipped to Antarctica in a bathing suit. also, do you have a thing for the name Tom?
Bird Brain chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
preety good! not 'I'M IN STICHES LAUGHING' but it was good.
Raptor chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
That was hilarious!
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Wahahahahahaha! That's funny! I pity Tai;
DieselGina69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
this is a funny fic! i like it!
Little Sis1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
That was so... FUNNY. Good job.
Taigal chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Gosh,,, That gotta hurt
Kiwi Smoothie chapter 1 . 11/11/2000
Mystic_rider it was cute o)
sora-takenouchi11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
Ohhh poor kitty! He would have invited Sora to help him baby-sit. But it's a humor and it was cool! Laters and Peace.