Reviews for The Two Halves of Hermione Granger
MadameBeast chapter 1 . 3/4
oh dear, she better not choose lupin over sirius
The cat with blue eyes chapter 31 . 7/4/2014
This story was more than great ! You rock !
she is brighter chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
So this story was we written but the ending displeased me.
Will Catch a Grenade 4 TL chapter 31 . 1/19/2014
I really liked this story
centava chapter 31 . 10/25/2013
A heartbreakingly wonderful ending for our trio. Your Remus seemed just perfect for her; she only needed to remove the oh-so-sexy distraction that was Sirius, who got his own deserved happy ending.

Thank you for this wonderful tale!
centava chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
I for one am glad you were willing to write an oral sex scene for our girl-I was a bit worried your repertoire was limited to intercourse only, aside from the small snippet of fellatio last chapter. I hope to see more!

If you'd like some suggestions on what REALLY steamy sex reads like, go to onecelestialbeing's stories. They'll melt your butter!
Schmetterling aus Eis chapter 31 . 5/25/2013
Okay, you are right.. Although I saw it coming, I really hate you for this ending... ;D
Everytime I take the time to read longer stories, they turn out the "wrong" way... xD
I am almost convinced that it is my fault by now... ;D

Still, you did a wonderful job with this story and as soon as I am over the disappointment that it did not end the way I wanted it to end, I'm gonna get busy reading your other stories, because if they are nearly half as good as this one, they deserve to be read!
Sraelynn chapter 27 . 4/16/2013
I can just imagine Remus walking in on her in this state and getting his arse handed to him by the horrible timing. oh those poor blokes :'(
Pirate chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
Thank you so, so much for writing this glorious piece of perfection! I LOVE the ending (despite how much I love the other one, I'm so glad she ended up with who she did!) and throughout you just kept me so captivated. Just the right amount of smut. Though I did find myself hoping desperately for some SiriusxRemus, but that's just three years of slash addiction coming through. This fic is, in a word, brilliant.
*SOBS VIGOROUSLY INTO LAPTOP FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY*
Nicky2201 chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Loving your story, so far so good it will be added to my favorites list. :)
ptl4ever419 chapter 31 . 1/12/2013
I love it!
onecelestialbeing chapter 31 . 12/23/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww! this was amazing so glad I got to finish it!
onecelestialbeing chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
omg I was on tenterhooks this entire chapter, something told me she would end up with Remus
onecelestialbeing chapter 29 . 12/23/2012
omg i just...
onecelestialbeing chapter 28 . 12/23/2012
omggggg girl you are the queen of drama, daytime telly has NOTHING on you!