Reviews for Mayor for a Day
Lightweight chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
This was fun. I liked it. Quite a good change of pace from your regular fics. And I still can't believe you did this on the spot. My respects to you.
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
You get my vote for best writer, Parsec. No pun inteneded.
SHYster chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
THIS is impromptu? Wow. To be able to write a story like this on the spot... You really ARE a genius. Kudos to you, and keep writing!
BubblesFan chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Hey, cute story! Not bad considering you were just making it up as you went along.
Ariae chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Very funny, and cute! I enjoyed it a lot.
Sasa chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Wow, very good story, it was funny{lol}good job:]
Mikomi Kume chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
Lol! That was so funny, and really good for impropmtu. Shame it wasn't Bubbles...she'd be signing everything in crayons! ;-) but it was a really good fic, especiall the powerpuff girl ice cream! *yummy*
Imagi chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Wow cool! :)
grandfunkrev chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Yet again, another wonderful piece. I love your original idea!
Lady Keane chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
LOL! What an entertaining little story. Very well-written for something concocted on the spot, despite the simple plot. Hee hee, I'm surprised Buttercup didn't take advantage of the city teasury to buy junk food or something...

Great work, Parsec! :-)
The Allanx chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
...*giggles nonstop*.

You did this in a chat? Man, I can't even do that all day O_o. You are a genius. There's no doubting it! :D
NeoNanashi chapter 1 . 6/28/2002
That was really cute! And knowing Townsville, there would probably be a rule like that! Heck, this should be an episode! hehe!

Great job (as always)! I hope to see more from you soon.
Cat's Meow chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
Not bad for an impromptu fic! I enjoyed it a lot. Hmm...Blossom would probably be a better mayor, but I won't be surprised if Bubbles have more fun being a mayor than either of her sisters do... :D