Reviews for Into the Abyss
hotchisbea chapter 10 . 7/7
you wrote the demon was pazuzu mate of lamashtu so the demon should still be in there because they extrusized lamashtu not pazuzu
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
I loved it. I really liked how you described the way she felt when she was in Hell, how you went into death with her experiences there. Thank you for sharing your fic I really enjoyed it :)
Mn chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Simply horrifically wonderful! I was glued to my screen through a 12-hour workday every second I got!
RealMe07 chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
This was seriously amazing! Such a great read! I continue to be astounded by your fabulous writing...
Lumos-MischiefManaged-Nox chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Wow. I normally don't read horror fics because of a bad experience with a horror novel when I was younger but I really enjoyed that. But of course I saw it was another story by you and I didn't even look at the genres. I'm not big in to religion but I liked the premise of the story. I also found it funny (probably not the right word...) that demon was quite sexual in it's tormenting of the team but I'm glad glad the exorcism worked in Emily's favour. Also the team moment at the end where they all band together is adorable.
Graveygraves chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Sorry it has taken me so long to catch up on this, I have literally spent today reading the last half of this and think you have done an amazing job. Brilliant work and I look forward to more of your work.
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
I have to admit, this story definitely belongs in the horror category. My lights are on and may never go off.
Liz chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
This story was really different and not something I would normally read. While there were some parts that were hard to read I did enjoy it. I love all of your stories and would not have read a story about possession written by anyone else. It was believable and took me on an emotional roller coaster. Sorry to hear that rl hasn't been that great for you lately but I hope things look up for you soon. Anyway great story and I'm looking forward to the next one you write :)
lizzabet chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Amazing ending to an amazing story! Can't wait to see what you'll do next!:D
No.13Baby chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
This was a fantastic way to end it! The dialogue, the toast, the quote, everything... and I just loved the albatross part. Honestly, I don't think it came across as too preachy at all, and I'm usually very easily turned off by that sort of thing. I thought it communicated exactly what you said you wanted it to and was all very in character. Well done!
radioactive460 chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
A great ending to another great story. I loved Emily's thoughts about her morally gray past and how little the team really knows her. And the support the team showed Emily during her recovery was very touching. I'm sad it's over, but I look forward to reading what you have in store for us next!

P.S. Kudos for the X-Files quote. :)
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Awesome story, very spiritual.
123a456e chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! Loved this story!
Come2MyRescue chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Loved it. You write suspense/sci-fi very well!
EmilyPrentiss2012 chapter 11 . 11/5/2012