Reviews for So This is Goodbye
Thorn chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
aww so sweet
axemama chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Now, don't get me wrong, you are a fine writer. And I thought this story was very good, as a standalone, or even a different show. However, it's actually not very realistic to the show, and your right it is quite ooc and fluffy. You have to remember that Shelby is going home to her horrible, disgusting monster of a stepfather. He abused her and raped her for most of her life. And even though he was weak from the heart attack there is no doubt he would try to harm her again. So Scott would not just let her go that easily. They would not have a "sweet" little moment before she leaves. Scott would have started yelling and screaming and begging Peter or Sophie not to let her go back to her house. He would not stop. And as a matter of fact, he does just that in episode 19. And Shelby never said goodbye to him, because she couldn't bring herself to doing it, because she has been betrayed and hurt for most of her life, she just couldn't bare the thought of saying goodbye to the one person that she's in love with. It was just too much for her. It's easier for people that have been abused to understand why she did what she did.

Although I should probably say that, I don't really blame you for this because you say you are not done with the series yet. Well there are 22 episodes all together, and judging by the story and what you do know, I believe it sounds like you just finished with episode 18. So you have only four more episodes to go! Don't worry the series ends great! Oh and another thing I'll mention is that Shelby also never said a proper goodbye to Scott because she was also still mad at him for not truly accepting her past, and what she did on the street. They talk about it more in episode 21 I believe. It's actually not a spoiler so it's okay.

Again, I wasn't trying to be rude; you're a very good writer. It's just that in the context of the show, and how the characters really are, and what their situations are, it just didn't seem like a scenario that would actually happen. And it really wouldn't.

Although I did laugh at the beginning with Shelby describing Scott, because it's pretty clear which one you have more of a crush on! lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
cool,,awesome please bring shelby back to scott
Marie King chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow this is really great! You captured Shelby's inner thoughts amazingly well.
Please update do more higher ground fan fics you are so great!