Reviews for Breaking Barricades
Groovy Story
JustAdorkable chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That's... That's it?

CatlovesBB chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Great one shot:) you wrote both characters very well.I didn't think Cat was that OOC I mean she was written with emotions that she would probably have if this happened.I have to admit I felt so bad for Jade at the end she kind of broke her own heart
trypophobica chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Okay, I'm reviewing, now tell me where the Missourian kid is. xD

Honestly, though..

I was a bit scared to read this because not many people can pull off writing slash based off a kids show.

I think I wouldn't be lying if I said you did okay. xD That's an interesting thing for a mother to say to an 8 year old, though. Kind of heartless.

It's also weird how Jade doesn't end up hating her mom after that incident.. o_o

There are a couple of grammar errors here and there but nothing that stuck out. If you want critique on the actual story, I think it was a little bit OOC for both of them. I can't really see Cat or Jade just going 'Here, take my virginity!'(That's not something you hear everyday) like, five minutes after they kiss. But eh, I'm basing their personalities off a show where slash and sex would be out of the question anyways, so it's understandable. The plot of the story is a bit on the simple side, but then again, what do you expect from a one-shot? It was pretty great overall, I liked the way you opened it with the whole contradiction of hating raspberries but loving Cat. I think I'm just being overly-critical, though. ; You'll hear about all of the other good points I missed from the other reviewers that'll come, I'm sure.

The ending was, in my opinion, very appropriate but it could have been worded differently. The last sentence is correct in punctuation but it seems like kind of a run-on sentence..?

As usual, keep up the good work :'D
Ms. Romance chapter 1 . 7/30/2012