Reviews for Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop
HOW DARE YOU NOT FINISH THIS! I wanna see what happens next *breaks down in sobs* please please please please. I will bake you all the cookies (or whatever your preferred desert is) and be your servant. What happens next though? And though I understand what it's like to not be able to write cause of personal issues (It. Friggin. Sucks) Someone usually kicks my butt into finishing and I'm great full for it. So please? With sugar & strawberries on top?
cecos chapter 21 . 9/30/2015
this story is so cliche that i want to throw watching teen dramas and instead write something but waste of time
dj25taz chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
Aww poor flash and gar they missed their girls great story
Velvet Bush chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
Make more chapters please
Invisible Dxrkness chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
hey love ur story great job! It is so sad how everyone broke up :'( can't wait for the update! :P
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
And your back!
Sweetums14 chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
O_O well dang, I was debating for a long, long time to read this story! I live AU's and well, this is the first BBxRae one I've read! So, you're a musician too? Haha, I also play violin, but in my mariachi group...and I have a singing test tomorrow...blah, same taste in music ohhhh! And Downton Abby! Haha, I like you! Soooo, adios! :D:D:D:D 3333 :P:P:P:P :):):):)
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Adorable. Absolutely adorable rachealXgarfield forever
BeautyInDisquise chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
Please make more chapters! Sorry I didn't review until now,but I only didn't do it because I wanted to read the next chapters. I discovered this story only yesterday so don't blame me.
Purplepox63010 chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
It's. Been. Forever. I need more ya know?
gabylokita41 chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
:'( I dont want gar to go back to africa
guest chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
R u continuing or is chapter 21 the end of the story?
RaindropsAndRosepetals chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
I think my heart just broke. Please, please update soon!
JasonVUK chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
Oh. :c It's so sad! I hope for a happy ending if this isn't Q_Q
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
Hopefully Gar can sort his life out.