Reviews for Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop
dj25taz chapter 21 . 1/6
Aww poor flash and gar they missed their girls great story
Velvet Bush chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
Make more chapters please
Invisible Dxrkness chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
hey love ur story great job! It is so sad how everyone broke up :'( can't wait for the update! :P
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
And your back!
Sweetums14 chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
O_O well dang, I was debating for a long, long time to read this story! I live AU's and well, this is the first BBxRae one I've read! So, you're a musician too? Haha, I also play violin, but in my mariachi group...and I have a singing test tomorrow...blah, same taste in music ohhhh! And Downton Abby! Haha, I like you! Soooo, adios! :D:D:D:D 3333 :P:P:P:P :):):):)
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Adorable. Absolutely adorable rachealXgarfield forever
BeautyInDisquise chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
Please make more chapters! Sorry I didn't review until now,but I only didn't do it because I wanted to read the next chapters. I discovered this story only yesterday so don't blame me.
Purplepox63010 chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
It's. Been. Forever. I need more ya know?
gabylokita41 chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
:'( I dont want gar to go back to africa
guest chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
R u continuing or is chapter 21 the end of the story?
RaindropsAndRosepetals chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
I think my heart just broke. Please, please update soon!
JasonVUK chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
Oh. :c It's so sad! I hope for a happy ending if this isn't Q_Q
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
Hopefully Gar can sort his life out.
BartWLewis chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
This has been a crazy ass story, one of the best storys I have ever read with all the twists and turns. Cant wait for future chapters.
Damon Asgard chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Well, if the sexy british boys insist, what can I do?

Wow, is all I can say. Just read through the whole story today, and that's all I can really say. You really have a way with words. You've made me love you, then hate you, then love you again, and I don't mean that in any negative way. This story feels real, like this is what they would act like if these characters existed in a real, crappy city. I will say, I hate how you always make me want to read the next chapter, even when you're breaking my little fanboy heart. And now that I'm all caught up, I feel like listening to depressing music, until you post the next chapter. So hurry up, will ya? XD

Also, love the anywhosen, I'm more of a anywho man myself, but that word, is just too perfect to describe.

Lastly, know what its like to go through self-confidence and boy(girl, in my case XD) issues. And it always gets better, eventually, so here's me, random internet person, wishing you well with your angst. That maybe it might not be so forever. And, if I don't end my review here, I will be sending you half a page of me babbling, so I'll end it here.

Damon Asgard