Reviews for Supreme Genetics Creation of a New Bloodline
wolfbane chapter 10 . 9/8
finally after 2 years i managed to get through it. it is not that this story is bad, i fact it is great, it is just the drama of the first 3 chapters were so high i would suffer drama poisoning, but after them it really kicked off for me and got it done.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 4 . 9/10
Is Sakura done looking for excuses yet? I must admit I never liked her, so I am a bit short of patience with her, but I really didn't like how she is trying to justify her treatment of Young Naruto. Just admit you were a stupid kid and it became a habit, done, no need for rationalizing.

And every time she is asked why she freaked out it seems like she gives a different reason. I'm kind of confused and I really don't care enough about her to reread it :D

Other than that it seems like Hinata is changing a lot, maybe too much but I'm not complaining, its really annoying to read all those stutters
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 3 . 9/10
Ah so Kakashi was just trolling last chapter... Damn you and your cool attitude KAKASHI!

It was really funny when Hiashi trolled Hinata and then got trolled by Neji later in the chapter :D

Naruto, sigh why you heff to be so dumb! I get it he was in a shitty mood and Hinata overreacted a bit, at least he fixed it.

I cant wait to see Sakura's reaction

P.S. Do you know how hard it is to remember what happened at the start of the chapter by the time I get to the end when its this long? Its hard. (I have shitty memory)
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 2 . 9/10
This was pretty good, lots of drama, lots of conflict, I like it!

Except for the last part.

Why would everyone be so concerned by a no name Medic-nin being given to Kumo, but giving a Klan Heiress, with a Dojutsu that exists only in Konoha is only an afterthought. This makes no sense at all
loneknight1012 chapter 10 . 9/3
Ibskib chapter 8 . 8/16
Hiraishin no Jutsutechnique - Hiraishin no Jutsu

Jutsu means technique so you are repeating yourself
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 7/28
Awesome story! Keep going!
SwayingFeather chapter 4 . 7/23
Hina-chan is a very rare nice person who is willing to help the others wife.·()·.
SwayingFeather chapter 2 . 7/23
Ahhh! The suspense~ and now Hina-chan enters the scene! (‾̴̴͡͡•‾̴̴͡͡ʃƪ)
SwayingFeather chapter 1 . 7/23
I really like how this story is going, I can practically feel the emotions the characters are producing. Now I gotta read more (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
samuraipanda85 chapter 10 . 7/15
Glad to see that Naruto's genes held a monopoly on Hokage positions.
A great story. Worthy of any Naruto fanfic lover's favorite list.
Thought you could slip a spider man reference past us without anyone noticing huh?
samuraipanda85 chapter 8 . 7/14
I thought Naruto was gonna cut the Raikage's balls off. Somehow this is crueler. You took one of the most powerful and respected Kage and put him on a leash in front of his men. I might have just tried to attack Naruto, forcing him to kill me. That way I could die with some dignity instead of being forced to live on my knees.
samuraipanda85 chapter 7 . 7/14
Oh that's just cruel.
samuraipanda85 chapter 2 . 7/14
Wait so, she loves Naruto, but still thinks of him as a monster?
That makes no sense. You can't have it both ways.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 10 . 6/15
I really enjoyed this story, which is saying something since I didn't really care for Naruto before I started reading some of the fanfictions for it.

The Good:
-Good humor when called for.
-I enjoyed the creative use of Naruto's abilities during his fight vs Raikage
-Naruto was shown to be powerful but never Godlike
-Naruto/Sakura's makeup scene was pretty fun and seemed in character for the two of them

The Bad:
-The Epilogue seemed a bit too long and in depth to me
-Sakura's justification to what she said at the council chambers seemed a bit too convenient and strangely worded
-The new 'bloodlines' were never actually mentioned, the children just seemed to be a strange combo of both the parents abilities.
-Tsunade did not seem to be the focus of any anger considering the gene testing she had done
-There seemed to be a lot of unanswered questions, such as what eventually became of the Raikage

Overall pretty darn good for a dual wife fiction. Most of the characters seemed to be as they were in the actual manga, from what I have read at least, and the Lemon's were pretty decently written. Also the sex coma thing was hilarious.