Reviews for Supreme Genetics Creation of a New Bloodline
E.Richtofen chapter 5 . 7/4
I would love to continue reading, but the amount of sex and sexual scenes is just ridiculous, that I can't. I know this is a rated M story, but its just a bit too much that it kind of ruins the plot too me.
E.Richtofen chapter 2 . 7/4
So, much happened in just this one chapter, its unbelievable. I can't yet say if the plot will be great or terrible, but I'm definitely curious to read more.
MADEGlorious chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This is a shit story. Smells worse than a babies dirty diapers.
Animemonk chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
this was a great piece of art, for that is what a story is a literary piece of art for the people of the future to read and enjoy. I truly liked this fic though pairing never makes any difference to me unless it is something suck as narutoxtsunade, that's just WAY to much of an age gap for me however things such as narutoxanko I can deal with that age gap, although granted the two pairings I root for are NaruHina and the plain old harem rout. anyways I am glad I had the honor and the chance to read this fic and much more that this is free to read. I am sure that in the future if you wanted to you could become a novelist writer
Di Immortals chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
Stories aren't bad, but why is naruto acting like such a needy person?
Ashcandy07 chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
Well that was an awesome chapter. I wish you would have had Naruto state he could have went Sage Mode, or tapped into Kyuubi, or both, which would have added more humiliation to him knowing he lost without Naruto going anywhere near 100%
Talveran chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
Wow, that has got to be the worst crap I've read in months. It's one cliche after another with developments that make no sense. I mean, really, now Hinata has to marry the Raikage? Then what the hell was the point of putting Naruto and Sakura together? Konoha is far more likely to give up the clanless Sakura over an heiress with a bloodline like Hinata. Did you put even the tiniest bit of planning into this train wreck of a fic?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
BRO YOU HAVE SOOOOOO MUCH TALENT
Troublesome6791 chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
Wait a minute, the Raikage and Killer B's mom, who also raps and is most likely black as well. HOLY SH!T! ITS THE QUEEN BEE HERSELF! Lil Kim is a shinobi!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Zakimam6outlook.com chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Yeah
narukyu1 chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
Good story. The drama seemed a little childish, but I guess that's just how misunderstandings between incredibly strong headed people are like.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
After what they did they should be experiencing Naruto Sama daily without complaints. Hinata obviously wasn't sincere when they agreed about the 'no protest or reproach in the future' thing she agreed to.