Reviews for Supreme Genetics Creation of a New Bloodline
Kurohyoneko chapter 2 . 7/16
Wow, that has got to be the worst crap I've read in months. It's one cliche after another with developments that make no sense. I mean, really, now Hinata has to marry the Raikage? Then what the hell was the point of putting Naruto and Sakura together? Konoha is far more likely to give up the clanless Sakura over an heiress with a bloodline like Hinata. Did you put even the tiniest bit of planning into this train wreck of a fic?
BRO YOU HAVE SOOOOOO MUCH TALENT
Troublesome6791 chapter 6 . 5/16
Wait a minute, the Raikage and Killer B's mom, who also raps and is most likely black as well. HOLY SH!T! ITS THE QUEEN BEE HERSELF! Lil Kim is a shinobi!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/14
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/14
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/14
Zakimam6outlook.com chapter 1 . 3/22
Yeah
narukyu1 chapter 10 . 1/4
Good story. The drama seemed a little childish, but I guess that's just how misunderstandings between incredibly strong headed people are like.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
After what they did they should be experiencing Naruto Sama daily without complaints. Hinata obviously wasn't sincere when they agreed about the 'no protest or reproach in the future' thing she agreed to.
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
Seriously they locked him out of his own bedroom to do things together? I am losing more and more respect for both of them even when Sakura just gained some for submitting she goes and does this... They have no respect.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
So now Hinata is already lying to Naruto and being closed off from him. She talks about respect and all of that yet she turns around and lies to him. If she can't be open and honest with him then she cannot expect the clan/marriage to survive very long at all. On a bright note though, at least Sakura has finally learned that she isn't the one giving orders and has submitted to Naruto and accepted that he is the clan head.
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Continuing from my last review: the whole intercepting the dagger that was intended for Naruto was just something to force the fact that Sakura loved Naruto and basically make him feel guilty and accept what Sakura had said and force him to reconcile with her. By all rights she should have to try harder to gain the opportunity for him to forgive her. Anyways if she was close enough to intercept the dagger, she would have been close enough to throw a kunai and knock the dagger off its trajectory without either being hurt because the dagger would have traveled farther so again, that whole situation was forced.
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Sigh Hinata talks about treating them with respect and not like objects, etc but yet she goes and tries to tell Naruto he cannot leave after they meet up for lunch, she tells him that he must listen to what Sakura has to say even though their meeting was suppose to be just between the two of them, and then when Naruto tells her to let Sakura leave she point blank tells him no and overrides his wishes and inserts her own 'dominance' over the other two individuals in this relationship even though Naruto clearly didn't want Sakura there and Sakura wanted to leave. I get that Hinata wanted to help and all that, but she is being a hypocrite. Either they are going to take Tsunade and Hiashis' advice and put Narutos wants/decisions above their own and support him or they are going to try to force their ideas and thoughts on him and try to get him to see their way which is it going to be?
wolfbane chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
finally after 2 years i managed to get through it. it is not that this story is bad, i fact it is great, it is just the drama of the first 3 chapters were so high i would suffer drama poisoning, but after them it really kicked off for me and got it done.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Is Sakura done looking for excuses yet? I must admit I never liked her, so I am a bit short of patience with her, but I really didn't like how she is trying to justify her treatment of Young Naruto. Just admit you were a stupid kid and it became a habit, done, no need for rationalizing.

And every time she is asked why she freaked out it seems like she gives a different reason. I'm kind of confused and I really don't care enough about her to reread it :D

Other than that it seems like Hinata is changing a lot, maybe too much but I'm not complaining, its really annoying to read all those stutters