Reviews for Dancing in the Shadows
Awwww! Nice!
belly.buttons chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow... This is amazing.
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Aw, this seems like a realistic setting for them to meet. I really enjoyed reading this story. I'm going to guess that they are in their 5th, 6th, or 7th year at Hogwarts.
Manatocfox chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
A good one. I like the simplicity.
Lifedrops chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awwwwwww! Fairy floss and sugary sticky lurveeeee! This is so effing cute, I think my teeth fell off from the fluffiness. It is adorable and I'll make sure to vote for you ;)
Lifedrops
Ralinde chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I like that you chose Septimus and Cedrella here. Septimus comes of as a 'true Weasley' ea exactly like I would imagine him to behave: not giving a thing about anything or anyone. Cedrella was as composed as a Black, yet that quirky redhead got the better of her. Awww. I just love Septimus/Cedrella (and not only because their son is awesome! XD) but because Blacks and Weasleys are just an acceptable social match and even though he's a pureblood, Cedrella could have married a Mudblood instead and her family would have reacted the same.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
WOOW!That was so gorgeous,the right kind of tone and mood,mmm,this was seriously beautiful!I loved the flow of things in this!And the atmosphere was perfect!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
IT'S SO FWUFFY~! ... right, now that I've gotten that out of the way... For starters, there were a few typos in the fic, but not enough to actually detract from the reading experience (just the kind that proves that you're human ;D). I like how you took some relatively unknown characters and gave them depth and dimension. I also liked how you made Cedrella likeable :D That's pretty much it XD
Phoenix Flare 68 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was a very sweet story. I loved the ending the most, is was so simple and yet deep. Wonderful story!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love CedrellaSeptimus. There's just something about them that draws me into them.

I noticed a few things, like: ", Might you like to come" - you seem to be missing your opening quotation marks.
"Charmed I'm sure." - I'm not exactly sure what you mean here. When I first read this, I wanted to read it as "charming".
And there are a few missing commas. But your word choice was utterably wonderful.

I thought Cedrella was just a little too stuck up, but I'm glad that she agreed to dance with him in the garden. The last two paragraphs were, by far, my favorite.

Overall, it was a lovely read.
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I loved this! It was beautifully written. I liked the setting at the beginning; I got a really clear image from it, and it seems like exactly the place where a Black would be at home. I really liked Cedrella's struggle with herself over whether to dance with him, and the reasoning behind how she gave in was really good. Septimus was pretty adorable too. "It was easy to drop the surnames and be nothing more than Septimus and Cedrella." - seems to sum up the fic nicely. A very nice read :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
A very interesting and well written piece. Nicely done :)
Stromsten chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
It's so FLUFFY!
dancingonstars chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was good. And a ball seems like the perfect setting for this pair to meet in their time.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
awe! very well written. Brilliant.