Reviews for Taking the lead
Asemicrazy1 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Some good Jack whumpping here! Looking forward to reading more.
kahuna chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Interesting story. You have some good ideas so I hope you'll continue to write.
IenvyBella chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
well all good things come to an end it was a good story just so :( that has to end loved every chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
really good story i loved it
PatriciaS chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Nice ending, thanks for an interesting story.
LadyMo chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Thanks for the update. I like the ending. You leave it in a way that if you want a sequel you can do it. I enjoyed the story. Also glad Jack is taking the lead again. Thanks.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Very nice! I hope there will be a sequal. Keep up the good writing. Now we need an encore
smithcrafter chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
I rarely review every chapter of a story, but I enjoyed this entire story, so think of this as all nine chapter reviews.
LadyMo chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year.
PatriciaS chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Glad to see you are back, nice chapter. Going to be interesting to see how he's going to heal with his team now he's awake. Thanks for sharing.
LadyMo chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
A great chpater. He woke and did not remember all that happened and worried about his team. That is so Jack. Glad Jacob/Selmac was in time to help.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
AWESOME! Thank you for another amazing chapter. Keep up the wonderful suspense. Compliments to your beta on a job well done. Hope to read more from you again SOON.
pain in the mikta chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Nice! :-D Was glad to see that chapter come up!
Jackless chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Glad your back. Hope your exams went well. Can't wait for more, I am enjoying this story.
WastingTime001 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Looking forward to next chapter
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »