Reviews for Agony
Tail Ring chapter 1 . 2/8
I quite like this story, a lot.

Very in-character for Fred and for Crispin. I really enjoy how you dipped into Crispin's sadism here, and painted it in a semi-sympathetic light, as if this was the faux-orderly's way of showing that he cares, which in and of itself is very unnerving; very fitting for such a character. Additionally, I am quite impressed with how much you could communicate with minimal body language description, coupling it with excellent dialogue. Fred's acceptance of eating the glass being an option is excellent. I love the words in his relieved response, incredibly emotive, that and how it even got to Crispin a little. However, from what I gauge, this is mainly the change in tone, not the fact that Fred was committed to carrying it out.

Rarely do I see such strong, dialogue-based stories. Excellent work! Although this may be old, it still holds up. Very clean, no errors, in-character, sends the message clearly. Well done!
Kiba Sniper chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh, wow, this was really good. I love your descriptions for Fred, Crispin, and Napoleon with their personalities perfect intact. Wonderful fic!